Stressed out and...oh oh...

*Days later. Still Amy's POV*

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I had been going through medical ninjutsu like a snap. I was training in healing a vital spot. It took long. Hopefully when I'm sure when I'm more advanced I'll be able to heal people faster...

My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket.

Sophie.

I still hadn't told her about my vision dream...I mean it looks like she died...but to prevent that I need to learn what jutsu she used.

'Hows the training?' the text said.

'Goin good...how's yours?' I text back.

"Going through it like its a second nature! I'm going to even creat my own medical ninjutsu!'

'You DO know how hard that is right?!'

'Of course I do silly!'

'So. How would this jutsu work?'

'Well. If I can get it to work. It will like...say my heart will go in sink with the other persons and I heal them by. Well. That. It means I can heal faster and prevent them dying by a huge percentage. I found out my mum had something to do with that sort of thing. So. It SHOULD work...so. Did u find out anything?'

My brain suddenly clicked. A jutsu that could link to the other...if...if you put that in revers...it would...inflict pain on the other...

'Not really. I'm from the Hyuga and Nara clan. My mum and dad apparently went to a future seeing clan to watch over me or someone. But I have no clue what happened to them. Dead or alive I don't know...' I answered.

'...Nice...'

'Yeah...'We stopped talking after that.

Tsunade walked through the door with tonton "How's the training going?" she asked.

"Good. I'm ready to move on...can I ask you a question lady Tsunade?" I asked.

She nodded for me to go on.

"I had a vision the other day...it was about the sand...and they were at war...and...Sophie used some kind of jutsu to...inflict pain...on the akatsuki member...and see. She told me about a jutsu there that could heal people faster. And it clicked that'd you put it in revers. It could inflict pain...would...would that possible be dangerous on the user?" I asked.

"Possibly...I've never really heard of a jutsu like that...it would take enormous chakra to get into the persons system and...put pain on them...so yes it could be very fatal if not experienced enough or used wrong..." she said.

I sighed and nodded. So there was a possibility that she could use that jutsu and..die...and Gaara knew that...that could happen...that's why he was warning her not to use it...not to interfere because he knew it would resort to her using it...he was smart...

"Take a break from medical training and go home and rest. Do something you seem like you're under a lot of stress" Tsunade said.

I nodded and gave her a small smile before walking out the doors and out to the fresh air.

'Under a lot of stress' Tsunade's words kept circling my mind...

I had to tell her...I had to...but...maybe I could hold onto it a bit longer to find out more...

I groaned and rubbed my head. This is so frustrating...

My brain suddenly clicked again. The jutsu would be a lot like Inos mind transfer jutsu...

I saw her walking down the street with Asuma and choji.

"Ino!" I yelled. I ran over to her and Asuma looked at me a little shocked.