Just a little bit of info

Sophie's POV

FINALLY! I WAS FINISHED!

No more English for me to do! I can now, just get on with my life.

Stopping off at my room along the way down that stairs, I dumped everything on my bed.

Everyone was basically crashed out, Nartuo Upside down on the couch, his face red as a tomato. Gaara sat like his usual quiet self looking hot as ever, hair flicking in all directions, his eyes, god his eyes, looking cool and mysterious. Sasuke was leaning against our wall, no surprise there. Rock lee was no where to be seen and the rest of the guys were just sitting there, being quiet. Amy was playing with Akamai on the floor, scratching his belly, ruffling his hair behind his ears, Amy was definitely a dog person.

"So cute," I grinned, sitting cross legged beside her.

Amy picked up her book, The Son of Neptune I think it was called, all about the Greek god and there children and stuff. I wasn't really interested in that kind of stuff.

I took Akamaru onto my lap, lightly scratching his tummy I fussed over occurs and tiny he was. He made tiny sound of appreciation, if he was a cat he'd pur. But in his case he'd..grunt?

Amy suddenly growled, smashing her book on the ground "A cliff hanger. A cliff hanger. They left me on a freakin cliff hanger. how, can..lust...just how..." she growled out, eyes blazing, like laser could zap out of them at any moment if we made the wrong move.

"Its just a book" I mumbled easily.

Her head turned sharply towards me and her eyes blazed red, literally red.

I turned my head, smiling sheepishly

Kakashi's POV

Being sucked into this world was a entirely different experience for everyone. But no one seemed to care, they all just took it one step at a time. Which I guess was great because everyone seemed to be settling in, and the girls were so welcoming.

"So girls," Amy's an Sophie's heads came round to meet me "What do you do around here?" I asked.

"Weeeeell, just, you know, stuff" Sophie smiled shrugging "I normally draw, swim, go outside, basically just stuff around the house, well, exept school."

"School?" Naruto asked, his eyebrows scrunching up.

Sophie nodded "It's kind of like your academy, but we don't learn stuff you learn, we learn, Math, English, Geography, Art, Gym...loads of boring subjects"

I listened intensely, school is what they called it, where they learned subjects like..Maths...whatever that was. That was quite confusing.

"What else can we learn about this place?" I questioned her, leaning forward, ready for her answer.

"Well, you guys are probably known to a lot of people like you are to us, but I guess you just don't go out without use, so we can disguise you guys." Amy answered.

Pretty short I know, pretty boring chap. A couple chaps in it will start to get a story line. Don't bail on me yet XD