Chapter 1

A/N: Before I start, I just want to say that I got inspired to write this story because Frozen was on TV the other night, and I was half watching it while talking to friends and doing other stuff, and couldn't be bothered to change the channel or turn it off. I then started coming up with this idea in my head, matching the characters up and yeah, now this story exists. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

~~~

Third Person POV

The eight-year-old Scott McCall giggles excitedly as he gets out of his warm and comfy bed and rushes over to the window. He opens up the curtain and gazes up at the night sky, brightly lit by the full moon and the thousands of stars littered around as far as Scott's eyes can see. He can also see the slight outline of the mountains surrounding the little cabin that the Stilinski family has taken him and Stiles to for the week, just like they do every winter. His face lights up with happiness and excitement by seeing the night sky, filled with a lot more energy. There's only one thing he can do. He rushes away from the window and runs across the dark room, back over to his best friend's bed, who is still sleeping peacefully.

"Psst! Stiles!" Scott hisses as he shakes Stiles gently. The boy doesn't stir, only groaning quietly in his sleep. Scott rolls his eyes at his best friend, unable to believe that Stiles can be sleeping right now.

"Stiles! Wake up, wake up!" Scott tries again as he climbs onto the bed, shaking Stiles a little more frantically. He sees Stiles frown a little and make an annoyed noise this time, turning over his bed, away from Scott.

"Shut up and go back to sleep, Scott." Stiles grumbles grumpily.

"But I can't, Stiles. The sky's awake, so I'm awake." Scott replies in an innocent voice, still grinning at his best friend goofily.

"I'm bored." Scott comments. Stiles doesn't reply.

"Come on, Stiles. Let's play!" Scott tries again, shaking Stiles rapidly and basically jumping on him.

"Go play by yourself, idiot. I'm trying to sleep here." Stiles finally reacts and shoves Scott off the bed. Scott falls to the floor with a loud thump. He crosses his arms and pouts, just like a lot of upset little kids would do when they don't get their way. However, Scott doesn't want to give up that easily. He tries to think of something to convince Stiles to get out of bed and play with him, curing his boredom. Scott is sure that Stiles is bored too. Sleeping is for the weak. You can sleep when you're dead. You don't want to sleep your life away. Suddenly, Scott gasps in delight. He has an idea. With a mischievous smirk lighting up his face, Scott climbs back up onto the bed again, leaning in close to Stiles, right near his ear.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Scott asks hopefully and mischievously. This definitely captures Stiles' attention, who had already been forced to wake up due to Scott's constant shaking and whispering. Stiles opens one eye and a smile appears on his face as he turns to look up at his best friend. They both smile mischievously at each other, Scott's eyes full of hope. Stiles then opens his other eye and quickly throws his covers back and jumps out of bed. He turns to look back at Scott.

"Well, are you coming or not?" Stiles raises his eye at his best friend.

"Duh!" Scott replies, jumping off the bed as well. With that, the two race out of the room and down the hallway, giggling quietly, not wanting to wake up Stiles' parents, as they will get into trouble for being awake in the middle of the night. Stiles shushes Scott as they go past Stiles' parents' room. Stiles then quickly grabs Scott's hand, making them run faster down into the large main living room, still making sure to be quiet about it. They close the door behind them and start moving some of the furniture out the way, so that they'll have more room to play. Once done, they go and stand in the middle of the room. Stiles giggles and watches as the slightly shorter boy jumps up and down excitedly.