Chapter 18: Nemesis Prime

Leena's POV:

I couldn't believe that Optimus and I were engaged and were getting married soon. I seriously could not believe it. Like it is actually going to happen soon. I was so excited to be marrying my best friend and love of my life and so was Optimus and the rest of the team. Arcee, my mom, Neera, Irina and I already picked out my wedding dress which was a strapless A line gown with a beaded bodice and we also got a cathedral veil for me as well.

This is the dress and the veil:

I had Arcee put it in her berth room because I didn't want Optimus to see it until the actual wedding day (which will be in the next chapter of this story

I had Arcee put it in her berth room because I didn't want Optimus to see it until the actual wedding day (which will be in the next chapter of this story. 😉😉😉). So anyways, Optimus told me that he was going to be out of communication range for a while because he was going to get some energon from an abandoned mine that hasn't been explored for decades. "So if you ever need to talk, you can contact me through our bond and/or in our subconscious," said Optimus. "Alright my love. Be careful," I responded back to him. "I will. I love you Leena," said Optimus. "Love you too Optimus," I said and we kissed each other passionately. "I'll be back," said Optimus. "Alright Optimus," I said and he smiled and transformed into the semi truck and drove away. Then I heard Myrina cry and I made our way back to our berth room and I picked her up and held her close to my chassis. "Hey little girl. You hungry?" I asked her and I grabbed a bottle full of energon and I started to feed her. "PRIME!" I heard Agent Fowler yell over the com link. I walked out of the room and walked into the main hangar with a sleeping Myrina in my arms. There I saw Ratchet, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Neera, Irina, Miko, Jack, Raf and Jeremy in the main hangar as well. My parents and brother were on vacation in Oregon.
"I'm sorry Agent Fowler but Optimus is not here at the moment," said Ratchet. "Then that probably explains why he's trying to bump me off the road," said Agent Fowler. "What? That's crazy. That's not my mech," I said. "Tell that to my burning treads," said Fowler. "Let's roll," I said to the other adult autobots and Ratchet activated the ground bridge and we transformed into our vehicle modes.

On the bridge:

We made it through and saw Agent Fowler's car about to fall off the bridge and Bulkhead and Bumblebee transformed and saved him from falling to his death. Then we looked to see "Optimus" drive away from the scene. "Bulk, Bee, get Fowler back to the base. Irina, Smokescreen, Arcee, follow me," I said and we transformed back into our vehicle modes and chased "Optimus." He was nowhere to be seen so we fanned out and searched in pairs. Smokescreen and Irina looked in the flatlands while Arcee and I looked at an abandoned gas station. "LEENA LOOK OUT!" yelled Arcee and then I saw "Optimus" driving towards me and then everything went black.