Chapter 5: Kidnapped

Emily's POV:

Ratchet immediately bridged Optimus and I to the plains where the decepticons were fighting against our autobots for some kind of big axe that was made out of silver and it was wedged into a tree. Optimus set me down on the ground and said,"Remain here and keep yourself out of sight Emily." I didn't ask why because I knew what would happen to me if I didn't obey Optimus's command and that was getting snatched up by Megatron or any of the decepticons. "Be careful Optimus," I said to him and he smiled and nodded his helm. Then he activated his battle mask and his guns and he charged towards the decepticons destroying them one by one. "Optimus is here," yelled Bulkhead and I watched the autobots take on Megatron and the decepticons while hiding behind a rock. I watched as our team took down the vehicons and the other decepticons easily. Then I laid my eyes on Optimus taking on Megatron, the one who tried to turn me to scrap months ago. Optimus had the upper hand and slashed Megatron's left side with one of his blades and then pinned him down on the ground. Optimus raised his right blade up high in the air and was about to end Megatron's life 'till Megatron saw an advantage and punched Optimus in the stomach pushing him off of him. Then Megatron punched Optimus in the face and that sent him flying to the ground. Then Optimus's face hit a rock and he fell to the ground unconscious. "OPTIMUS!" I yelled but then quickly covered my mouth with my hands. Megatron looked at me and started to walk towards me. "Scrap," I said and started to run for my life. Megatron chuckled evilly and said,"You can run human but you can't hide." I quickly hid behind a few bushes, crying my eyes out and praying that Megatron wouldn't find me. But HE did. "Come here you pathetic human," he yelled and he was about to grab for me 'till I saw Optimus take him down to the ground. Optimus looked at me and yelled,"EMILY, RUN! RUN!" I started to run for my life again.

Normal POV:

Optimus continued to fight Megatron and Emily continued to run away from the scene. Then she hid behind a rock and peeked over the right side of the rock to watch her guardian take on the warlord. Optimus then looked at Emily and said,"Go now Emily. Go," and she nodded her head and ran away. Then all of a sudden, BANG! Emily turned around and screamed in terror.

Emily's POV:

"OPTIMUS! OPTIMUS, NO!" I screamed. Optimus was on the ground placing his left servo on his stomach. Then he brought his servo down to the ground and revealed a big opened wound that was on his stomach. He had been shot by Megatron and he was losing energon quickly. I ran to him but then Megatron grabbed me and held me in his right servo. "You're going nowhere. Decepticons, let's go," said Megatron and a ground bridge appeared. I looked at Optimus and he barely opened his optics and looked up at me. He stretched out his right servo weakly and said in a weak voice,"E...mily. N-no," and then slipped into unconsciousness. "O-Optimus," I said weakly and then started crying and then me, Megatron and the decepticons went through the ground bridge and it closed behind us.

Normal POV:

Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Smokescreen were shooting at the decepticons and growled when they missed them. Then they heard a weak groan and gasped when they saw Optimus laying there on the ground, breathing heavily and he had his right servo over the laser gunshot wound on his stomach. "Optimus," said Arcee and they knelt down beside their leader. "Ratchet, we need a ground bridge now. And prepare sick bay. Optimus is wounded," said Smokescreen over the comm link. Ratchet panicked and said,"Activating ground bridge," and the ground bridge and Bulkhead and Smokescreen carefully lifted up Optimus and carried him through the ground bridge. They got back to base and placed Optimus on the berth, Ratchet induced stasis on the Prime and began to work on him. "What happened?" asked Ratchet. "Megatron," growled Arcee. Ratchet sighed and shook his helm and continued to work on Optimus. "And Emily?" asked Ratchet. "What happened to her?" asked Raf. "Is she alright?" asked Jack. "Is she with them?" asked Miko. "Do you guys know where she is?" asked Jeremy. The autobots stayed silent 'till Bulkhead,"Megatron and the decepticons kidnapped Emily." They all gasped in horror. Ratchet was done patching up Optimus and hooked him up to an energon cable so that energon could be put back in his system. "Optimus will survive but he will not be on the battlefield for quite some time. Right now, we need to save Emily. Here's the plan," said Ratchet and he started to explain the rescue plan to everyone.

Chapter 6 will be in the works soon. 😊😊😊😊😊