Chapter 2: Optimus Prime vs Megatron/Meeting Optimus Prime

Early the next morning:

I woke up early the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off at 5am in the morning and I sat myself up and stretched and was greeted by wet, slobbery kisses. "Hey Shakespeare. Great to see you too buddy. Ready for breakfast?" I said and he barked happily. I laughed and said,"Ok. Let's go," and I got out of bed, got dressed, did my hair and makeup and we both left my room and made our way to the kitchen. I gave Shakespeare his food and I made a cheese omelette and had a glass of milk with it and then I went out to the barn to take care of Speedy. I went inside the barn and greeted him by petting his muzzle and giving him a pat on the neck. "Hey Speedy, how are you? You ready for breakfast?" I asked him and he whinnied happily. "Ok. I gotcha," I said and I gave him his usual which was oats mixed with barley and carrots and hay and gave him fresh water as well. Then I did some chores around the ranch and the house, took Shakespeare out for a walk, came home, had lunch, groomed and saddled up Speedy and then we went off for our ride.

At the desert:

We were having a nice and peaceful ride 'till Speedy started to get all skittish and all spooked at something. "Easy boy. What is it? What's got you spooked?" I asked him. He neighed in fear and then Shakespeare stared up at the sky barking loudly and showing his bare teeth. I looked up and gasped in horror when I saw a weird looking airplane flying toward us and shooting at us. "GO SPEEDY! HYAH! HYAH! SHAKESPEARE COME ON!" I yelled and we all took off. I looked back and saw the same plane shooting at us still. "COME ON BOYS! LET'S GO!" I yelled and Speedy and Shakespeare began to run faster. Then I saw the plane fly ahead of us, transform into a huge menacing looking robot and he landed in front of us making the ground shake. Speedy reared up and I fell off and he took off running. "SPEEDY!" I yelled but he just kept on running. "Hello there pathetic human," said the evil robot and he chuckled evilly and he grabbed me and picked me up. I started squirming, struggling to get free from his grasp and I shouted,"PUT ME DOWN NOW YOU BIG LUG!" "My name is Megatron," he said. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR NAME IS! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled. He growled and said,"Stop squirming or else." "YOU DON'T SCARE ME MEGACREEP! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled again. He smirked evilly and said,"You want down? Let's see if you can fly and land on your own feet." Then Megatron threw me up high into the air and I screamed in terror. I thought I was going to die. Then I felt someone grab me and saw a huge hand go over me covering me up. However, me and this huge creature were still falling and then we landed on the ground with a loud THUD making the ground shake. The creature lifted its hand up and and I saw that it was standing on its feet. I looked up and saw the creature looking at me. It was another robot with blue and red all over its body and it had blue, kind eyes, a blue helmet like thingy with horns on both sides of its head and one horn on the front of its helmet thingy and a battle mask over the mouth area. "Are you alright human?" it asked me. His voice was very warm and kind. "I'm fine thanks," I said with a smile on my face. "You're welcome human," he said and he deactivated his battle mask and he smiled at me. He had a great and kind smile. Then we both looked to see Megatron heading towards us and the red and blue robot put me down on the ground and said to me,"Hide yourself," and I ran and hid behind a rock. I peeked to the side of it to see the red and blue robot fight against Megatron and they were both really going at it. The red and blue bot had the upper hand and threw a hard punch at Megacreep's face and sent him flying to the ground. Wounded and exhausted, Megatron hissed at the red and blue bot, transformed and took off while the victor shot at him but missed. He switched his left gun to his left hand and turned to face me and deactivated his battle mask. Then he walked towards me and knelt down to my level and smiled at me. I smiled back and said,"Thank you again for saving me." "Anytime. What is your name human?"
he asked me. I smiled and said,"My name is Emily. Emily Joy Alves." "Pleasure to meet you Emily. My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the autobots," said Optimus. "Auto-huh?" I asked him in confusion. "We are autobots from the planet Cybertron. We protect those who are in danger like you were when Megatron attacked you," said Optimus. "Oh ok. So is Megatron an autobot as well?" I asked him. "No. Megatron is a decepticon. Decepticons are our enemies and they will not hesitate to hurt and kill anyone including humans and autobots like myself," said Optimus. "Oh," I said. Then I gasped and said,"Speedy. Shakespeare. They're gone." "Who are Speedy and Shakespeare Emily?" Optimus asked me. "They're my pets. My best friends. Speedy's a horse and Shakespeare's a dog. I have to find them," I said in a frantic way. Then we both heard a bark and a neigh and we saw Speedy and Shakespeare running towards us. "Speedy. Shakespeare," I said and I gave them both a hug and a kiss. "So these are your pets?" said Optimus. I smiled at him and said,"Yeah. They're actually more than just pets. They're my family." "I see," he said. Then I saw Speedy lift up his left front leg. "What's wrong buddy? Did you hurt yourself?" I asked Speedy and I examined his leg. "Is he alright?" asked Optimus with a concerned tone in his voice. I sighed and then said,"He fractured his tendon but it's not too bad. Looks like I won't be riding you on the way home Speedy." Speedy dropped his head and huffed sadly. "I can take all of you back to your home," said Optimus. I looked up at him and said,"How? People will see you." He chuckled and said,"Not if I do this," and he transformed into a red and blue semi truck with a trailer behind him. "Whoa. Cool," I said. "Um, do you think I could put Speedy in your trailer Optimus if that's ok with you?" I asked him. "Of course," he replied kindly and I put Speedy inside his trailer, tied him to a beam on the left side of Optimus's trailer, walked out of the trailer and locked the trailer door. Then Optimus opened the driver side door and I climbed on in and saw Shakespeare sitting in the passenger. "Oh, are you ok with dogs riding inside your vehicle mode Optimus?" I asked him because I wasn't too sure if he was or not. "Of course. I don't mind at all," he said and then he wrapped the seatbelt around me and it clicked. I almost was about to touch his wheel 'till he said,"Ah ah ah. No need to do that Emily. I will handle the driving." "Ok Optimus. I'll help you get to my home. By the way, thank you again for taking me home and for saving my life Optimus. I really appreciate it," I said with a smile on my face. "Anytime Emily," he said and then we took off and made our way back to the ranch.

At the ranch:

"And here we are. Home sweet home," I said and then Shakespeare and I got out of Optimus's vehicle mode and I took Speedy out of his trailer and then he transformed to stretch his legs after the long drive. "It's a very nice home Emily. Have you lived here all your life?" he asked me. "Oh no. I just moved here yesterday. I was originally from Elk Grove, California and then I moved out here because I enjoy the peaceful countryside more than loud sounds of the city. I mean I loved living there but there was always sounds of loud music and cars passing by my home and loud people. That's why I moved out here," I said. "I see," said Optimus. "Yeah. I hope to see you again soon Optimus. Thanks again," I said to him. He smiled and said,"You're welcome Emily. I hope to see you again as well. Goodnight." "Goodnight Optimus," I said and he transformed back into the semi truck and drove away and I waved goodbye and led Speedy back to the stable. I took off his tack, groomed him and wrapped a bandage around his injured left leg and led him back into his stall and gave him dinner and a kiss goodnight and then Shakespeare and I left the stable and went back to the house. Then we had our dinner, I took a shower, got in my pjs, brushed my teeth and then Shakespeare and I got on the bed, I went under the covers, kissed Shakespeare goodnight, turned off the light and went to sleep.

Chapter 3 will be coming soon. 😊😊😊😊😊