Messagenger

Ella's POV

Charlie was speeding around bends and driving away from the gun shots I wasn't sure where he was driving.

"Alright I think we are safe now slow down" Christian said
He placed me back onto the seat

"Are you ok" he asked

"I'm fine"

Christian grabbed his phone and called Sam

"Sam we were being shot at,  I don't know...ok alright I'll meet you at my apartment in Manhattan I'll send you the coordinates, ok. Charlie drive to my apartment in Manhattan, Babe we are going to hide out for awhile in my apartment ok" Christian directed

"Ok"

When we arrived I was gobsmacked it was a old looking building but the inside was decorated to modern styles, the plush furniture the decor so modern and beautiful. Everything was exquisite. I never knew he had this apartment with all the years I've been with Christian I never knew how rich he really was. I was looking around while Christian was talking with Sam.

I watched as Derek walked up to me and hugged me tightly

"Are you ok sis"

"Fine"

"What happened?" Derek asked

"I think I need a cup of tea"

So we walked off to the kitchen, and I was trying to find where everything was, and telling Derek what happened when I heard Christian yell

"Get down!"

Then I felt Derek grab me and hide me behind the kitchen island. I heard gunshots at the front door then it being kicked down, I moved myself so I could see what was going on, I watched a mad gun man kick the door down then he threw his gun to the side. Christian approached this mystery guy, the mad man threw a punch at Christian, but he blocked it and then throw a punch of his own which landed right on his nose and then a loud crack sound. The mad man stumbled back a few steps then I watched as Christian throw a few more punches to the gut the kidney area then grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground and lock his arms behind him. I heard Christian call to Sam to attain him. I watched as Sam came running over and hand cuffed him. Then Christian and Sam picked up the mad man. He directed Charlie and Sam to remove him from the apartment. Then I watched as Christian looked around for me and saw me watching out the side of the kitchen bench he approached me I jumped up into his arms.

"Are you ok" he asked as he held me tightly kissing me on the head

I just nodded my head then put my arms around his waist. I felt him take a breath, I knew he was worried about me.

I watched as he grabbed his phone and started making orders to who I don't know. I went to move out of arms but he refused to let me go.

"Ok none of my properties are safe for you so we need to get you out of here safe and sound I'm going to take you to a hotel Shirley has organised it for us. Derek go to the hospital and watch over my sister and parents I'm going to trust you with their live  like you can trust me with your sister's"

Derek nodded then he walked over to me kissed me on the head

"Stay safe sis, I love you don't forget trinity forever"

" I love you too, be safe and trinity forever"

Then we all walked out Sam long gone probably to the police station. Christian wouldn't let me out of his sight he walked us downstairs to one of his cars and we drove away we both were in silence. He held my hand. We arrived at the hotel and grabbed our key and walked to our room.