Life

Ella's POV

Its been 6 months since our wedding day, 6 months since we lost Mia, 6 months of counseling and 6 months of finding some normality to my life.

Christian and I are more in tune with each more than we ever have been. A loss of a child brings you and your partner closer. Christian is a great husband he is so attentive to my every need. I'm still trying to get use to being called Mrs Annabella Williams or Ella Williams. I love being his wife.

We had just finished dinner at one of our favourite restaurants Eleven Madison Park. We decided to take a scroll when a guy dressed in blue jeans, a black hoodie over his head and a leather jacket, bumped into me. Christian immediately started to yell at the guy
"Hey watch where your going, you bumped into my wife idiot"
The guy turned and gave us a smirk and then walked off, I could feel Christian wanting to go after him but I held him back. The look on the guys face and his whole demeanor didn't feel right
"Baby come on lets just go home please"
"Okay lets get you out of the cold"
I watched as he called Charlie to pick us at our location.
"That guy looked creepy don't you think"? I asked Christian
" yeah I guess"

We continued on home made love to each other. Most nights I can't sleep so I get up and I go to the glass window and I sit there, I think about what Mia would look like now, and would she be crawling, always praying she forgives me for putting her in harms way. We still haven't had any leads with who shot me at our wedding. But I hope we find that son of a bitch soon. By the time its 6 oclock I crawl back into bed before Christian finds me missing. And we have to get ready for work.

Derek is still my bodyguard when Christian is not with me, Derek still works out every week with Greg Hunt. He still hasn't beaten him yet, I've had a few sessions with Greg behind Christian back just to let off some stream and I've beaten him nearly everytime. Then I rub it in Dereks face but Derek likes to drop hints to Christian now and then. One time Derek and I were having a snack in the kitchen and I was mocking Derek about how slow he was and thats why he always gets beaten by Greg. When in walks Christian and heads straight to the fridge
"Hey Christian did you hear Greg got beaten again today" Derek says
I look at him with my mouth wide open and my eyes literally popping out of my eye sockets flabbergasted that he had said that and was going to get me caught
"Oh yeah by who" Christian asked
I look at Derek pleading with him to not say my name nearly on my knees with tears in my eyes begging him not to say my name.
"Oh can't remember maybe it will come back to me later I have this annoying headache sometimes Hm maybe he looks at me straight in the eyes if that headache goes away I might never ever remember its name again" Derek says as he walks out the kitchen
Christian looks at me "your brother is so weird babe"
"Yep weird"
I never ever brought up how I was a better fighter ever again.

With Christians permission I've been to visit Stace nearly every week after Mia's burial but the condition is Derek must always be with me in the room. I've forgiven Stace and she feels extremely guilty for what she did to me. But I am wary of her only because she did stab me in Mexico, Derek watches Stace like a hawk, demands that she is still handcuffed to the bars on the end of the tables. She told me she has divorced John and Mel left him. Mel even tried to beg Stace for her forgiveness but Stace wants nothing to do with her. Staces parents bring her kids to see her every week, and because she is getting physiology help she is coping better now, and might be released on good behavior. Her parents will give her the money to buy a new house and work for them so she can support her and the kids when she gets out. Shes studying Business so she can help with the family business. Her family run a material business where alot of designers go to for new and fresh materials. Including the famous designer Verna Hong. I'm so proud of how far she has come.

Dwayne is back to making his millions working on his big movies, and I face time him and the girls every week on sunday. So life is slowly getting back to normal.

Martin and Jonathan unfortunately separated but I see them both separately. That was a messy breakup Johathan initiated it saying that Martin had changed and he could no longer see a future with him. Johathan wanted kids but Martin didn't which I think drove them apart. Even though they both have separated they haven't been with anyone else since so I'm hoping that they do get back together.

Other than that life has been rolling smoothly so far.

Christian POV

"Charlie has everything been organised"
"Yes sir"
"Good no one knows right, esp my wife"
"Yes sir complete discretion"
"Okay"