Day 2

Ellas POV

After we went back to Julie we sat with her. We requested a meeting with her Doctor he informed us that she was in a coma to cope with the injuries she suffered. The nerve in her leg was severed and unsure if she would have feeling in that leg again, they wouldnt be able to assess it until she woke.

We spend most of our time in hospital going from Jacobs room to Julies room. Christian stayed mostly in Julies room not wanting to leave her alone. I sent Annette home with Derek to rest. I called Sam to inform him of what happened with Christians parents, he was going to call Wayne an IT employee Christian has, to watch through the security tapes from the house. We had security every where in that house I don't know how they got through 10 to 15 guards.  They must be professionals.

We were sitting in the cafeteria having a bite to eat, which by the way I had to force down Christians throat because he refused to eat and I needed him to be strong for his mum.

"Sir"

We both looked up to see Charlie standing there with an envelope

"We have received an envelope we have scanned it we don't see anything out of thr ordinary"

"Open it" Christian said in a short tone

Charlie opened the envelope and it was a pop up card of a clock and pieces of paper flew out of it and the words "tick tock tick tock"

What the hell does that mean? We were at a lost of what this meant.

We decided to walk back to see Julie when Christians phone kept ringing and then Charlie phone. And we watched as Annette came running towards us.

"Can you please turn on the news" Annette asked the nurse

We all stood there as the media coverage showed Christians shipping dock on fire, the firefighters fighting a fiece blaze.

The news reporter said
"We are standing out the front of the Williams Corporation Shipping dock where a bomb has been set off at approximately 11am this morning we heard so far we have 12 casualties. Firefighters are working endlessly to control the blaze and find any survivors we understand there were currently 50 people who checked into work today. More to come later"

"Fuck!, Charlie I need to go down there to help" Christian said

I trailed behind him when he stops and looks at me
"You are not coming you are to.stay here where I know you are safe"
"No I'm coming with you.  You can either take me with you or I will find my way there. Its your choice?" I questioned him
"Fine but you stay close to me, don't you stray to far from me. Do you understand?"
"Yes"
"Ok Annette and Derek you and your team stay to guard my parents, we will be back as soon as we can, lets go" Christian said as he grabbed my hand to walk us out the hospital

When we arrived at the shipping dock the fire was still blazing and it looked like the fire was spreading. There were screams and people being pulled out and set to the a side for their safety, paramedics attending to as many people as they could. 

Christian looked at me
"Don't you leave my side baby and if you do tell me where you go before you leave me. Understand"
I nodded 

We ran into the wreckage we were working as a team we ran into the blaze and we were pulling as many people we could from the building. I don't know how many we pulled out but we kept going till finally the fire was nothing but black soot and ash. I turned to see all the people being comforted and attented too. When I started coughing and a paramedic ran up to me
"You are both crazy here put this over your"
She placed a oxygen mask over myself and I turned to look at Christian who was starting to cough so I removed my mask to place over him as he grabbed the mask I noticed a big burn on his forearm.

"My god baby your hurt, someone help here" I coughed

The paramedic came to inspect his burn and wanted Christian to lay on a bed so they could attend to his wound but he simply brushed her off.

"I'm fine go attend to those people that need it more than me" he said so she turned and ran towards the survivors.

I looked at the amount of people that were there then I started to move and Christian not far behind, we started helping where we could attend to wounds when instructed by the paramedic gave out water. Made sure every single person were placed in an ambulance and taken away. Then we turned to see Sam and approached him.

Christian hung his head low "how bad is it Sam?"

"Well at 11:12am a bomb went off in one of your containers that was located between the dock and the building, unsure what container it was in yet. We are unsure where the container was brought in from, luckly  you and wife turned up with the all the firefighters already busy with the blazing fire, there would of been more casualties, there were 12 casualties. All 50 have been accounted 38 have arrived at St Peters Hospital with minor burns and mostly smoke inhalation."

"Shit this is really bad, first Denise, then my mum and now they are targeting my business and all those innocent people. I don't know what the fuck to do how do I keep all my loved ones and my employees safe and feed. What the fuck am I going to do?" Christian asked

I was rubbing his back

"How about we tend to your wound then we meet with the families of the employees we lost today and think of a way we can honour their time they dedicated to the company. Then we will go to the hospital and check up on everyone. Find out what we can do for those people. Then we will go home and rest and then tomorrow we will visit your parents.
And after that we will tackle that container, ok I'm here baby. I love you "
I kissed him on the lips to show him we are stronger as one and they can't tear us down.