Timing

Ella's POV

We walked into the apartment and we could hear Christian yelling
"Get the fuck out of my office now"
I walked in grabbed Linda by the hair and tossed her out of our apartment, all while she was screaming. Then I walked back into Christians office and looked for the spot where the camera was and yanked it out of the wall. All while Christian stood there watching
"What the hell is going on?" Christian asked
"I received these I handed him my mobile and I'm not playing their stupid little games anymore after what's happened in the last few months we are not keeping anymore secrets"
He walked up to me and held me tight
" your shaking are you ok?"
"No! I just want this to end I just want to live a normal life. Where I don't have to constantly look over my back worry about you and my brothers being hurt I just want to live my life in peace"
"I'll catch you later sis, sorry it wasn't the welcome home that you wanted but call me later okay" Derek said as he walked out, obviously to give us some privacy.
"Hey" Christian said as he lifted my chin to meet his eyes
I was feeling so exhausted by all the things happening in my life, maybe I was still grieving the loss of my baby girl Mia, it was such a change only a few hours ago I was happy carefree and at peace. Now within minutes I'm back to watching every movement I make, worried about everything and stressed about my husband and families safety.
"Hey I know we just got back and your feeling anxious about everything but we are in this together, I'll get Charlie to do a thorough sweep of the apartment, do you want to get out of here for a bit, I have to check on something?"
"Sure" he kissed me on the lips
"come on baby I love you" he said
"I love you too"
"not as much as I love you"
"shut up I think you getting all corny in your new husband role"
"Ha ha ha oh wifey only for you and if this place wasn't bugged I would be showing you just how serious my husband duties are in bed" He kissed me so passionately. Then he stopped and glanced at his watch.
"Shit I really need to get out of here and check on things, come on Mrs Williams let's go for a drive"
"Christian we haven't even been home a day and you already have so much work to do"
"I know baby I'm sorry but I'll make it up to you"

Christian drove I sat in the passengers seat just lost in my thoughts when the scene started to change from city to suburbs, now I was curious what did Christian need to do in the suburbs. But it wasn't just any suburb there were mansions lined up next to each other, high expensive gates long driveways tall hedges. Then at the top of the hill he stopped in front of a big mansion with a black gate we stopped at the front of an intercom, I waited for Christian to say who he was, but he grabbed a remote key and pressed it and the gates started to open, I looked at him curiously what is my husband up too. It's probably one of his many houses.
We drive up the long driveway lined with small bushes nicely cut, a huge front lawn to the front of the white mansion with black doors. Wow this place was amazing I've never seen something so beautiful in my life. We stopped outside what looked like 20 steps to the front day.
Christian got out I hadn't realised I was still looking at the surroundings when Christian had opened my door.
"Baby are you going to get out"
"oh yeah sorry"
He grabbed my hand as we walked up the steps to the front door and Christian pulled out a key and when he opened that front door my mouth dropped open. In front of us was marble floors everywhere with a large W in the middle of the foyer, the stairs were to the right side with an iron black railing leading to the second floor, a chandelier hanging over the W. Christian held my hand all while I walked in silence next to him. The place was empty no furniture, we walked into the kitchen which was still covered in plastic, all top of the range appliances, the back yard looked like it stretched on for miles, and then we took the stairs to the top. I thought the bottom floor was beautiful but the top floor was amazing, the views. We stood in what looked like a master bedroom with a walking in closet that was the size of my old burnt down apartment it was huge. I stood by the window looking outside, below there was a ridiculously larger than life pool on the west end of the place. But the view was to die for, there were mountains in the distance and clear blue skies, you could see the small blocks resembling houses in the distance, it truly was breathtaking and so hard to describe, there were no words to accommodate the beauty of what was in front of me.
"So what do you think?"
"Baby this place is beautiful"
"I'm glad you like it, now you just have to furnish it"
"Baby I wouldn't know where to start besides I wouldn't know how to style a place like this"
"how about we fill this place with furniture and then you can move your clothes into here..." he said while taking my hand and walking to the walk in closet
I stopped walking did he just say my clothes
"Baby" he said as he grabbed my face to look me in my eyes
"Christian what do you mean my clothes?"
"This is ours baby, when I found out you were pregnant with Mia I didn't want to raise our children in that small apartment I wanted to build a house for our family. All this is ours"
I just stood there in shock I started to cry at the loss of my child, this beautiful man who loves me unconditionally, the life we will have, my heart is to filled with happiness when I'm with him.
"Hey hey what's wrong baby, you don't like it?"
"oh Christian, baby I love you so much and this place, this place is amazing, oh baby you make me feel so loved and so spoilt I don't know what I would do without you. This is just so... "
Then he just kissed me so slow and with all my emotion a kiss of happiness of thankfulness I was truly blessed to have him.
"You know baby we could christen every room and fill every room with little feet you know" he winked
"oh Mr Williams I think we better get started we have a lot of rooms to full" I smiled

That night we made love in as many rooms as we could. We lost ourselves in love. And he definitely made up for it.

Secret location
"3 more months and she'll be dead".