Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part1

*******

(Because of all the dramas that happened, without them even noticing it’s now already SUMMER!! YAY! A time for a vacation on a beach…with just you and your love one, walking on a white sand while holding each other tight…sigh…such a grea…*slaps narrator* oh! Ermm…)

*******

(At Len’s room…)

Eunnah: *came out from nowhere* *jumps up and down on Len’s bed* “Len! Len! Leeeennnnn!!!!” *trying to wake Len up* “Hey! Len!” *continues to jumps on Len’s bed*

Len: “Argh…wh..at…what is it?” *still sleeping*

Eunnah: “Len!!” *she shouted at Len’s ear and stopped jumping*

Len: “ahh, GAWD! What?!!” *she finally awakes then after about 3 seconds she comes to her senses* “whoa! What…where…how…..Eunnah-san?!! What are you doing here?!! How did you...??” *pointing at Eunnah’s face with a so-shocked look at her face*

Eunnah: “what’s with that reaction? As if like you have seen a ghost…how rude…” *she seats at the bed and gives Len a pout*

Hiroto: “hehe…I’m sorry to interrupt your sleep and to just barge in your house Len.” *with a kind-of-embarrass look on his face* 

Len: *gets her attention on Hiroto who was standing near her room’s door* “waahh!! You too Hiroto-san?!” *points on Hiroto*

Hiroto: “heh...Y..e..ah…I tried to stop her you know.” *tries to explain what’s happening* (note: Hiroto is weak when it comes to his love one. XD)

Eunnah: “huh, so it’s my fault now?” *gives Hiroto a scary look*

Hiroto: “ahh no, I didn’t say that.” *tries to make Eunnah calm*

Eunnah: “you did! Not exactly…but you did!” *looks away with a pout*

Hiroto: “aww…c’mon…” *puts his left hand on his head covering his face*

Len: “hey! Anyway…what are you doing here?? And since when did you two come back from your meeting trip?” *still shocked*

Eunnah: *changes mood* “Oh yeah! I’m here to invite you to a vacation trip!! YAY!!” *claps hands with an excited look*

Len: “what? Why me? Go grab someone else…” *tries to get back to sleep*

Eunnah: “aww c’mon!! Don’t be like that…it’s already summer y’know! Don’t tell me you’re just going to spend your whole summer here doing nothing.” *insisting while pulling Len’s blanket*

Len: “go away…” *hides in her blanket*

Eunnah: “c’mon!! You can spend this good time with Mao too; it’s an opportunity for you to get closer to him.” *while pulling hard Len’s blanket*

Len: *as fast as lightning Len stood up resulting the blanket to gives in that made Eunnah falls out of the bed* “Oh my gawd! Your right! I shall come to this vacation trip with you!!” *determined*

Eunnah: *being assist by Hiroto* “o..h.h…y.a..y…” *was in pain ‘cause of the fall from the bed*

Len: *realizes what happens to Eunnah and quickly helped her* “ohh...hehe sorry ‘bout that…” *scratches head*

(As she was done helping Eunnah to stand up Len rushed to the bathroom washed and dressed up. In just 20 minutes she was already done preparing which normally takes her 1 hour or sometimes more than that. Len was so excited that she forgot to ask where and when they are going, she just suddenly ran to Mao’s place. Please note that it was only 6:00am at this time. )