Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part1

*******

(While walking out of his hideout, Mao saw Len just standing in the middle of the street…looks like she’s waiting for someone. Mao got curious and walks towards Len. ) 

Mao: “Hey! what are you standing there for??” *with a loud voice* 

Len: *got startled* “Waahh!! Ahh c’mon! could you not just suddenly pop out from nowhere?!!” 

Mao: “Whatever…so what are you doing just standing in there?” 

Len: “I’m waiting for my friends here.” 

Mao: “Heh, friends?? Here? Your friends?? Pfft…wahahahahahahaha…” *laughs hard* 

Len: *annoyed* “What’s so funny about that?!!” 

Mao: “Haha…ok yeah sorry…I just can’t believe that someone like you have friends…for real??” *continues laughing like there is no tomorrow* 

Len: *got really pissed* *punches Mao in the face* “You stupid creature!! You’re just jealous ‘cuz you’re the one who does not have any friends!! Bleh!” 

Mao: “You…and whose fault is it huh?! You fake innocent girl!! And don’t call me STUPID CREATURE!!” *annoyed* 

Len: “Wha....who are you calling fake?! And you really are a STUPID CREATURE!!!" *annoyed* 

Mao: "Aargghh…whatever!! Do what you want!! Just don’t bring them in near our hideout!!” 

Len: “I can’t do that…it’s where we’re heading after all.” 

Mao: *speechless* *a moment of silent* *brain is LOADING* *then realizes* (<- wow Mao that’s so SLOW. XD) “Wha--WHAAAAAAAATTTT?!!!! Are you dumb?!! Letting your so called FRIENDS in our secret hideouts?!! And not just that…it’s your FRIENDS with an ‘S’, in plural form!! Exposing this place to PEOPLE!! You’re so stupid!!” *really angry* 

Len: “Wow, you know what’s plural and singular? I’m impressed.” *nods* 

Mao: “Don’t change the topic!!” *pointing his finger to Len’s face* *still angry* 

Len: “Tss…don’t be too paranoid! Don’t worry there’s only the two of them and I really trust them too.” 

Mao: “I don’t care!! I don’t trust them!! What if instead of heading to your place, they got lost and arrived in my place?!!” *shouting* 

Len: “That’s why I’m waiting here in this area for them…so that they won’t get lost in your place and besides I gave them a map.” 

Mao: “That’s absurd!! What do you think of this place?!! Small?!! If they wondered around here they might find another way through my place!!” 

Len: *irritated* “Are you stupid?! If there are other ways to get into your hideout, then aren’t you the one who’s supposed to know that?!!” 

Mao: “blah blah blah…grr…” 

Len: “blah blah blah… grr…” 

(Ahmm…can we skip this part now??) 

(Ok, because the nature of their arguing was approximately will last for about like for HOURS, we [me *the narrator* and the author, but incase you were wondering...we are the same person. LOL. XD] decided to skip the scene and continue with the other part. LOL. So then let’s continue…) 

******* 

(On the other side of the park.)

Eunnah: “Uhh Ponpon-kun…” *looks around*