Chapter005: Happy? Part3

*******

(Mao keeps on running when suddenly he saw someone familiar and surprised him that made him stopped for a moment and finally made Len caught him.)

Len: “Yay! Got’ya!” *hugged Mao from the back*

Mao: *realizes who the guy was and it was Haku* “Haku? What is he doing here?? But whatever it is I won’t let him see Len!” *he thought to himself*

Len: “ehh…Mao-san? What’s wrong?” *tries to look where Mao is looking*

Mao: *quickly blocked Len’s view* “Haha...nothing I thought I just saw a unicorn playing at the shore!” *completely not good at lying*

Len: “What? really?!! Ooh! I want to see!” *can be so dumb at times* *jumps up and down trying to see from behind Mao*

Mao: “Hey c’mon now…let’s go back!” *pushing Len back to their table*

Eunnah: “Ohh done playing already?” *smiled teasing Mao*

Mao: “Whatever.” *turns to Len* “We should buy Mao-kun his food now and go back to our room.”

Len: “Ahh! Yes.” *grab the puppy from Eunnah* “Would you like to come too Eunnah-san and Hiroto-san?” <3

Hiroto: “Uhmm…” *looked at Eunnah*

Eunnah: “naah…You guys go ahead…We’ll just have a walk at the beach for awhile before going back.”

Len: “Ok then! See you later!” *left the store with Mao and the puppy*

*******

(Not so long when Eunnah and Hiroto also decided to go out of the restaurant and take a walk at the beach.) 

Hiroto: “Uhmm…uhh…” *uneasy*

Eunnah: *wraps her hands on Hiroto’s arm and lean her head on Hiroto’s shoulder* “You know if you want to say something just say it.”

Hiroto: *feels embarrassed* “uhh well…so who’s those three guys you’re with last time?” *looking up the sky trying to avoid eye contact with Eunnah*

Eunnah: *looked at Hiroto and chuckle*

Hiroto: *looked at Eunnah* “What? don’t laugh at me.” *face is turning red*

Eunnah: “aww my ponpon-kun you’re so cute when you’re jealous.” <3 *hugged Hiroto tightly* “I should make you jealous more often!” *Eunnah joked*

Hiroto: “Hey!” *gives a pout*

Eunnah: “haha...ok well they are…”

Miyavi: *comes out from nowhere* “Hey Eunnah! Over here! Over here!” *waves at Eunnah*

Ruki: “Hey.” *gives out a little smile*

Shou: “What’s up?” *smiles sweetly*

Hiroto: *was shocked and his mood changes* *gives them a scary stare*

Miyavi: “Hey there, Hiroto was it? Nice to meet you! I’m Miyavi.” *smile with gladness*

Shou: “Finally, you’re Eunnah’s boyfriend right? It’s a pleasure to meet you. Just call me Shou.” *smiles happily*

Ruki: “She’s been talking about you the whole time, glad we finally meet I’m Ruki.” *smiles*

Hiroto: *was confuse and surprise that he doesn’t know how to react* “uhh…yeah…Nice to meet you too.” *was all that he can say*

Eunnah: *chuckle* “Hey guys…we’re just talking about you guys just now! Good timing! Now I can introduce you to each other formally.” 

(And so Eunnah introduced them to one another and told them why Hiroto looked at them like they are enemies or something.)

Miyavi: “Woah! Really??” *surprised*

Hiroto: “haha…yeah sorry guys.” *scratch his head*

Ruki: “Hey don’t worry we don’t intend on breaking up you two.” *giving Hiroto the assurance*

Shou: “Yeah we don’t do that! We just want to be friends with you two.” *smiles*

Eunnah: *signs of relief* “I’m glad everything is clear now.” *looked at her watch* “Ohh Ponpon-kun! We should head back now Len might be already waiting for us for lunch! Bye guys! See you around!” *dragged Hiroto with her*

Hiroto: “Bye!”

(As they run back to their room Eunnah saw someone also so familiar with her but because they are in a hurry she just ignore it and continued running.)

*******

Len: “Hey! What took you so long…I’m so hungry now.” *pouts*

Mao: “Yeah…she’s been telling me this whole time already how hungry she was…do you know how annoying that is? Huh?” *raises his eyebrow*

Len: “You’re so bad! And I thought we’re already close to each other now.”

Mao: “Huh? In your dreams.” *coldly*

Len: “You’re just saying that. BLEH!” 

Mao: *pissed*

Hiroto: *stopped the fighting* “Hey! Ok now…calm down you guys.”

Eunnah: “Sorry we just had a little talk to our new friends.” *smiles*

Len: “Huh? Who??”

Hiroto: “The three guys I thought Eunnah’s other boyfriends.”

Len: “Ohh…” *paused* “What? Really?! You already talked to them Hiroto-san? Wow and just these past few days you were like killing them all.”

Eunnah: “Haha really?? Now that’s why you forgot about our anniversary.”

Hiroto: *embarrassedly speechless again*

(After a few minutes their orders are served and once they finished eating they quickly return to their respective rooms to rest.)

Eunnah: *lying on the bed with Hiroto* “Hmm…I wonder who’s that guy I saw a while ago…It feels like I already saw him somewhere…” *uneasy*

Hiroto: *already half asleep* “Hey…what’s the matter? You should take a rest now.” *hugged Eunnah*

Eunnah: “Ohh nothing…I just remembered something…but never mind it’s not important. Yes I will sleep now too.” *took Hiroto’s hug* “anyways maybe I was just hallucinating because of the sun…I should better get some rest now.” *thought to herself*

*******

(While in the other hand Mao was not able to be relax by knowing that Haku is just around the area and he is sure that it is Len who is Haku’s real intention in the place.)

Mao: *looking out at the window* “What is he doing in this place? And how did he know we’re in this area?? I don’t think Len would tell him…and why would Len tell him anyway…” *paused* “Was he that really close to Len? Wait...no…I don’t think he’s that special to Len than me. Argh! What am I thinking?! And so what if he’s more special to Len than me?? Why am I…” *he said it with arrogance but it made him sad unknowingly*

Len: “Hey! What’s that? Can you quiet down…I’m getting some sleep here…mmmm…” *still sleeping* 

Mao: *looked at Len* “Ahh…sorry…”

*******

TO BE CONTINUED.