Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part2

******* 

(They all walks carefully but as they reached Len’s place the wild animal suddenly appear in front of them, and what’s worst is It’s no ordinary animal…it’s a big wild bear! It seems like the smell of Mao’s dinner a while ago lure it to the place.)

Mao: *shocked* “Everyone back off!” 

Eunnah: “I’m scared” *shaking* 

Hiroto: *holds Eunnah tightly* “Be strong Eunnah, I’ll protect you.” <3 *looks at Mao* “It’s too late for us to run now, what’re we gonna do?” 

Mao: *seriously thinking* “Then we don’t have a choice, we have to fight it. Be ready.” 

Hiroto: “Ok, I got your back.” *preparing for battle* 

Mao: *gives Len to Eunnah* “Take care of her for now.” 

Eunnah: “Uhh, yes.” *nervous* *looks at Hiroto* “Hiroto please be carefull!!” *worried* 

Hiroto: “Yes, don’t worry.” *faces the big wild BEAR* 

Mao: “Let’s go!”

-ROUND 1-

[GAME START! XD]

(Mao gives the first attack but the wild bear dodge it, Hiroto hit next and got the bear but its purr is too thick for the wild bear to be hurt. The both of them keeps on attacking, throwing all the things they found to be hurtful for the bear but nothing happens. Little by little their energy is draining…Again Hiroto tries to attack, the bear got more angry and hits Hiroto to the trees.) 

Eunnah: *shocked* "Hiroto!!" 

Hiroto: “Arghh…No, Eunnah please just stay there…” *blood is ruuning down his head* “I’m ok.” *smiled* “I’ll protect you no matter what Eunnah.” *stands up* 

Eunnah: “Hiroto…” *touched* 

(Their still so lovey-dovey even in this kind of situation. I think they are trying to make a movie??XD) 

-ROUND 2-

[GAME START! >:D (It's now getting serious! XD)]

(Mao attacks again but the bear also just hit him.) 

Mao: “Arghh!! Dammit!!” *blood is running down his face* “Hiroto, you still ok??” 

Hiroto: “Yes, I can still fight.” *determined* 

Eunnah: “Hiroto…” *tears are falling down her face* “please God, don’t let them die.” *crying* 

(Eunnah’s tears falls to Len’s face and it woke her up.) 

Len: *slowly opens her eyes* “Eu-Eunnah-san…” *sits up* “Ahh, what’s happening? Why are you crying??” 

Eunnah: “Len-chan…” *still crying* 

Len: *took a glance* *shocked* “Wha-what the…” *gulp* “Mao-kun...” *she whispered* 

(Mao and Hiroto is still fighting the bear…giving all the strength they have. Unexpectedly the bear was now going to attack Eunnah.)

Hiroto: *turns around* *shocked* “Huh?! Eunnah!!” *runs toward Eunnah* 

Mao: *shocked* “Hiroto, no!!” *runs after Hiroto* 

(Hiroto jumps and got Eunnah away from the bear, but…) 

Len: *shocked* “Mao-san behind you!!” *runs and shield her body to protect Mao*