Chapter005: Happy? Part1

*******

(They all have fun with the party and they got back in their rooms really late at night.)

Mao: “Hey can you stop that already?” *sitting in his bed watching Len*

Len: “ehh? Stop what?”

Mao: “That.”

Len: “what that?”

Mao: “That thing you’re doing! You’re almost harassing the puppy already.”

Len: *paused and realizes* “Ohh…” *looks at the puppy* “but he’s soo cute!! I can’t stop myself from hugging him!” <3 *cuddles the puppy again*

Mao: “ahh, I’m pretty sure that puppy regrets on coming with me now.” *lie down in his bed facing the opposite side*

Len: “No he’s not…in fact he must really like it!” <3

Mao: “yeah whatever.”

Len: “Hmph!” *mumble mumble* “I wonder what name should I give you…” *thinks seriously then took a glance at Mao* “Ahh! I know I shall call you Mao-kun!” *shouted reassuring that Mao heard it*

Mao: *his eyes widen and he looked at Len* “What?! You’re going to name that thing after me?!! You’ve got to be kidding me!”

Len: “It’s not ‘THAT THING’ its Mao-kun! Bleh!”

Mao: “Argh! Dammit! I should have never given you that thing!”

Len: “not ‘THAT THING’ its Mao-kun!”

Mao: “Fine! I give up! Call it whatever you want!” *lie down again and covers his ears with a pillow to avoid hearing Len calling the puppy by his name though it won’t really help him avoid hearing it*

Len: *chuckle* “Hmm…hey Mao-kun, you know what…I’m so happy today! Because I was given a chance to be with you…I hope we can be together forever!” <3 *pretends that the message was for the puppy**glance at Mao with a gentle smile* “I LOVE YOU.” *with a really sweet voice* “Ok! It’s time to sleep now! Sleep well Mao-kun!” <3

Mao: *was not that dumb not to notice that the message was really for him; It somehow touched his heart a little*

*******

Eunnah: “Hey ponpon-kun, did you like my surprise party for you?” <3 *while hugging Hiroto*

Hiroto: “Ohh yes! I really didn’t expect it…ahh, I love you Hon!” <3 *kissed Eunnah’s forehead*

Eunnah: *giggles* “Uhmm…then what about you?” *looks at Hiroto’s eyes waiting for something*

Hiroto: *was speechless when he realizes what Eunnah’s look means* “ahh! Yes…the one who’s supposed to be delivering my gift for you got delayed because of something…but they told me it should arrive tomorrow!” *lied again*

Eunnah: “aww that’s too bad! I was so looking forward for it…” *got sad*

Hiroto: “aww don’t be sad Hon…I promise to you, you’ll have my gift tomorrow no matter what!” *was now so nervous because there was no gift at all*

Eunnah: “Ok.” <3 “Let’s sleep now then! I want to wake up early tomorrow to see my gift!” <3

Hiroto: “h..a.h..a…yeah…” *ohh noo!*

*******

(The next morning…Hiroto sneak out of their room so early in the morning gently knocking at Len and Mao’s room trying not to wake anyone but Len...good thing Len was sleeping on the bed that is near the door.)