Chapter005: Happy? Part2

*******

Eunnah: “But…but…”

Len: “But what?”

Mao: *buts in the conversation* “Then what are you doing sneaking out like that so early in the morning?” *still suspecting*

Len: “Mao-san…ehh? What are you doing here?! Where’s Mao-kun?!!” *worried about the puppy*

Mao: *was pissed when he heard again that puppy’s name* “Don’t worry, he was still just sleeping in our room”

Len: “You left him alone?!!”

Mao: “What do you want me to do?! Hire a babysitter for him?!!”

Eunnah: “Uhh…” *confused*

Len: *looked at Eunnah* “I mean the puppy…it’s what I named him.” <3 *smiles teasing Mao*

Hiroto: “Huh? You named your pet over Mao-kun?”

(It made Hiroto and Eunnah looked at each other and burst out laughing!)

Eunnah: “Nyahahahahaha!! Really?!!”

Hiroto: “Ohh my…you serious??” *trying to stop from laughing*

Mao: “Argh! stop it already!! You think it’s funny?!” *annoyed*

Len: “Aww don’t be mad Mao-san…You’ll still be my one and only Mao!” <3 *walks closely to Mao*

Mao: “The hell! I don’t even want to be your ‘one and only Mao’! And stop laughing you two!!” *temper rising*

Eunnah: *tries to stop laughing* “haha…ok ok…fine…sorry…” *wipes her tears from laughing hard* “So yeah…what where you two doing here then?”

Hiroto: *immediately stopped from laughing* “Uhmm…uhh…I…” *sweating*

Eunnah: “What?” *raises her eyebrow*

Hiroto: *was not really able to speak the truth* “I…I…” *looked at Len*

Len: *sigh* “He forgot to buy you a present for your anniversary and so he interrupted my sleep this morning for me to help him find you a nice gift because he doesn’t want you to be disappointed…when we got out all the stores are still closed and we didn’t find anything for him to give you…and now he feel miserable and doomed…so yeah…that’s what happened.” *stated it so fast that makes her catch her breath* 

Eunnah: *was stunned by Len’s fast statement* “Aww is that true my Ponpon-kun?” *teary eyes*

Hiroto: *nods* “I’m really sorry Hon…I wasn’t thinking straight these past few days…”

Eunnah: “Aww…Its ok my Ponpon-kun…Just having you here with me is already enough.” <3 *paused* “uhmm…then so you’re not dating and nothing is happening between the two of you?” *reassured herself*

Len: “You know Eunnah-san…I love you as my very best friend but if you didn’t stop that I’m really going to hit you.” *with a serious face*

Eunnah: *takes out a deep breath* “That’s a relief! I really thought that you two are…ohh my…I really don’t know what I would do if that really happened!” *sounded so happy*

Hiroto: “You know that you’re the only one for me…I could never do that to you…” *hugged Eunnah*

Eunnah: “Aww my Ponpon-kun.” <3 *hugged Hiroto back*

(And so the two cuddled each other AGAIN sweetly that made Len and Mao walks away and return in their room.)

Eunnah: *lets go of the hug* “Huh? Where are they?”

Hiroto: “Uhmm…I don’t know.” *looks around*

*******

Len: “Hey c’mon! Don’t be so slow! My Mao-kun might be hungry now…”

Mao: “I will never get used to this! Argh!” mumbles to himself* 

(And after just a few minutes they arrived at their room.)

Len: “Mao-kun!!” *quickly look for the puppy*

Mao: “Hey calm down! You’re too paranoid over that thing…Was it that important?”

Len: “Of course it is! Because you’re the one who gave him to me.” *carry the puppy and walks out*

Mao: *was again surprised by Len’s words* “Wait…where you going?” *followed Len out*

Len: “I’m going to buy Mao-kun food.”

Mao: “Shouldn’t you be buying yourself a meal first before him?”

Len: *stared at Mao and gives a pout*

Mao: “Yeah…yeah…I know that…I mean him…is really important but you’re more important y’know.”

Len: *stopped from walking and looked at Mao with a you-really-love-me face* 

Mao: *realizes what Len’s expression means* “In your dreams.” *continued walking*

Len: “Hmph…you’re just shy to admit it to me.” *chuckle*

Mao: *rolled his eyes* “Whatever.*

*******

(And the two decided to go eat in a restaurant first before buying Mao-kun a food. They eat and talk happily together [YAY!] and it’s really becoming a perfect moment for Len when suddenly Eunnah and Hiroto came out from nowhere and interrupting their alone moment.)

Eunnah: “Len!” <3 *happily seats next to Len*

Hiroto: “Hey guys…why you suddenly disappear a while ago?”

Mao: “Ahh…because Len was too worried about Mao-kun.” *forced himself to speak the name*

Eunnah: *noticed something is moving on Len’s other side* “OMG! Was it Mao-kun?! Aww so cute!” *pats puppy’s head*

Mao: “Why you look surprise? You’re the one who suggested that thing to me for Len.”

Len: “Huh? Eunnah-san suggested?”

Eunnah: “Well your Mao-san here ask me what should he…” *bothered by Mao’s expression*

Mao: *makes the face of NO!-don’t-tell-her look*

Eunnah: *smirk and then continued her sentence with a much louder voice* “He ask me what gift is the best to give you…and so I told him what you love most and helped him get it.” *looked at Mao* “Bleh.”

Mao: *embarrassedly doomed* “You are so dead.” *whispered to Eunnah*

Len: “Aww really Mao-san?” <3 *becoming emotional* “I so want to hug you now!!” *moves closely to Mao* 

Mao: “Hey stay back! I’m warning you!” *runs for his life* 

Len: “Ahh c’mon just one hug!” <3 *runs after Mao*

Eunnah: “Aww look at them…aren’t they a perfect couple?” *smiles*

Hiroto: *sigh* “Yeah.”

Eunnah: “I hope the day that they will accept their feelings for each other will come soon and finally be able to feel the happiness of love like ours…right Hiropon?” <3 *smiles sweetly*

Hiroto: “Right…” *reached and touched Eunnah’s face gently*

*******

TO BE CONTINUED.