Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part3

*******

Eunnah: “Yes! The room keys…haha…I should get it now.” *quickly runs into the front desk lady to ask for their room keys to avoid Mao’s suspicion on her*

(Hiroto also interrupts Mao to get his head off that topic because he’s also involve in that, so Mao got confuse and just forget about it for awhile. After a few minutes Eunnah return to them with the room keys.)

Mao & Len: “What?!!”

Len: “Are you serious?!”

Mao: “You’ve got to be kidding me!!”

Eunnah: “Ohh yes I’m serious, and I’m not to be kidding you.”

Mao: “Are you crazy?! You want me to share a room with her?! No way!! Even if this will be my last day on earth!”

Len: *pissed* “Like I want to share my room with you! Stupid idiot!! Eunnah-san can’t you just exchange rooms with him?!”

Eunnah: “Ohh, sorry can’t do that. I specially made this vacation for me and my ponpon-kun to spend together...right my ponpon-kun?” <3 *hugs Hiroto*

Hiroto: “Yeah sorry guys.” *smiles*

Mao: “Then can’t we just book another room?!” *desperate to get his own room*

Hiroto: “Hmm...we can’t. All the hotels here are all full already.”

Len: “aww no way!!” *doomed*

Hiroto: “Hey guys calm down…don’t worry, you might be sharing a room but you won’t be sharing a bed. Your room has two separate beds inside.”

Len: *took a glance at Eunnah* “And your room?”

Eunnah: “Of course our room only has one! Ahahaha.”

Mao: “…” 

Eunnah: “Ohh well, let’s go now to our room my ponpon-kun!!” <3 *hearts again are flying everywhere*

Hiroto: “Well then, good luck you guys!!” *waves at Len and Mao* “Let’s go Hon.” <3

(And so the two excitedly went to their room leaving Len and Mao in a really difficult situation.)

Mao: “What’s with them? They’re like newlyweds or something.” *irritated*

Len: “Yeah, tell me about it.” *also irritated*

*******

(And so the two, Len and Mao has nothing else to do but to forcefully accept the fact that they are really going to be sharing a room. They now went in their room to unpacked.)

Mao: “This is all your fault.”

Len: “How does it become my fault?”

Mao: “You’re the one who dragged me into this, or maybe you really planned this!” *points at Len* “man…you really want me that badly?” 

(-Len got really pissed off and brutally harassed Mao and so we decided to sensor and not mention the details on what really happened in this scene for it contains violence and gore that is forbidden to children and is RATED PG for the sake of my young readers. LOL. THANK YOU. XD)

Len: “I’m going out!” *still pissed off*

Mao: *in pain* “F.i..n.e...wh..a.t..e..ve..r…augh..” (<-game over >:D)

*******

(While playing at the shore with Hiroto, Eunnah saw Len walking out from the building with a really bad mood.)