Epilogue

7 months later:

Marriage is a battle. I mean, sure it's fun to boss Chris around, because I know he wants something in return...if you know what I mean. Anywho, it gets so boring. I graduated highschool, and I really don't know why. I was absent half of the time, and the other half, all I did was sleep during quizzes and tests.

But, sadly I have NO job. I looked into the obvious ones like, a lawyer, doctor....firefighter? But, I don't have that kind of confidence, I faint at the mention of blood, and...who am I kidding?! I would die in a burning building.

So, I decided to be....yeah, you guessed it...a housewife. Im already going to co-own daddies business with Chris, once he retires. So, I might as well do nothing until then. Everyones life is going well. Sam and Ethan are going to college together...up in New York. They're moving once the summer ends.

Yeah, Im going to miss Sam and Ethan...but, we all have to go to college....except me and Chris. Anyway, Pamela and Adam are an item. They're planning on getting married...actually Adam told me he was proposing, and I said the most poliet, and appropriate thing I could say at the moment, "Fuck yeah!"...I said at the moment, didn't I?

Mom and dad.....well, let's just say they have another daughter, Maria. Yep, mom had the baby...at my wedding. Right when me and Chris kissed mom started to scream. And, at first I thought it was a scream of joy....you know, with her hormones and all,...yeah I was wrong. But, Maria is so adorable, she has Moms blonde hair, and dads grey eyes. She has dimples....on both cheeks!

Andy and Fiona bought me a car! A wedding gift, that Im happy to say, I've been driving it ever since. Jenny.....well, she met a guy. Yep, someone as crazy and as weird as her. Petunia tries to talk to me, but it just gets awkward.....and kind of weird....maybe a little creepy also.

Now as for me.....My periods late.

"Now, you're sure?" Jenny asked looking worried. Im pretty sure we were thinking the same thing...and it freaked the heck outta me.

"Im pretty sure...it's late, it's never late, I swear!" I said freaking out. It was me, jenny, and sam. And, we were currently in my marble decorated bathroom. Did I, mention me and Chris got our own house?...Another time.

"Now, calm down...Im sure it's not....that." Sam said, looking uncertain. I ran my fingers through my fiery red hair. Jenny scratched her neck, looking nervous...but, she couldn't possibly be as nervous as me.

"But, what if it is?...There's only one way to be sure." I said looking into the girls eyes, and they nodded, knowing exactly what I was talking about.

I never ran into a pharmacy fast enough. Jenny and sam were right behind me. I ran around the pharmacy until I found the pregnancy test aisle. I looked at Sam and Jenny questionably.

"Which one do I take?" I asked, and Sam rolled her eyes. She started throwing testes in there one by one, until the whole basket was full. Me and Jenny looked at her.

"What? You have to be certain." I smiled at sam, as Jenny laughed. I ran to the counter, the girls in tow. I put the basket on the counter, and the teenage girl looked at me, as she smacked on some gum....in front of my face. That's so professional.

"You're buying 17 pregnancy testes? Well, you should've seen this lady, who came by earlier. She bought like...thirty." She started laughing, and me and Sam pretended to laugh also, as Jenny rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, your total is 43.29." I looked at sam, and she shrugged. Taking out my hello kitty wallet, I passed the cashier two twenties, and a five dollar bill.

"Okay, here you go." She said handing me the bag. She was going to get the change, but me and the girls already started to run to the bathroom.

"Your change!" She yelled.

"Keep the change!" I yelled back, as we finally made it towards the single bathroom. My heart started to beat faster...either because I could be pregnant, or because I ran around a pharmacy. That'll be my exercise for the month...yeah.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go pee on those sticks!" Jenny said, making several people turn their heads and look at us. I blushed, as Jenny shrugged.

"Fine. Come with?" I asked both girls.

Several sodas, and trips to the bathroom later, I succeeded peeing on 17 sticks. Yeah, it's a record...but you have to be certain.

I started to pace back and forth, back and forth, in the filthy, soap smelling pharmacy bathroom. That had mysterious smearings, in several places. Isn't this a great place to find out if you're pregnant or not?

"Times up, are you ready?" Jenny asked and I nodded, walking over to the pee stained sticks.

I looked down at the sticks, and a single tear slipped through, as I smiled.

"So am I an auntie or not?" Sam asked and I looked over at her and nodded.

"Im pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, do you like the last sentence...because I do. Guys, this awesome story is in the wattyawards, so remember to spread the word of this book....and to vote for this, when the time comes.

So the sequels name is....Pregnant? Yep, awesome title isn't it? And, if I get 50 comments...I'll post the sequel today, or tomorrow.

I love you guys! You are awesome readers! Even the silent readers.

Bye, and this won't be my last update....because, I have to tell you when the sequels posted...

Pickles!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT