Chapter 20

Okay guys, thanks for the feedback on the authors note, You guys said some really nice things, but also that you were a little confused, so can you tell me what you're confused about on this chapter..also you guys should rape the vote button for what Im about to show/tell you...

Theres one thing we haven't talked about...and thats the Sequel! :)

There will most definetely (I think I spelled that wrong) be a sequel...I can't give you the title, because....it will reveal..something, like Adopted? Revealed that she was adopted, well the sequel title reveals something I don't want to tell you yet :)

I would give you a sneak peak, if I had one :) On to chapter 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*+~£

Wait.....I almost forgot, Im trying to right a filler chapter? So bear with me people...this is going to be one different chapter....since I never wrote a filler chapter before in life.

Oh, and it's still in nobodies p.o.v.

\~_<>\<\>\£\>\<\€\£\£_¥_¥\€\>\~|>\€_£\¥\£\€\<\|>_~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 20:

Petunia walked towards Jamie, while her blonde hair, swayed back and forth like her whole body. She walked as though she owned the place...well, considering the fact that they were in her house..she did own the place. She stopped in front of Jamie who looked the complete opposite of Petunia..including the red hair.

Where as Petunia has grey eyes, Jamie has green eyes. Where as Petunia had a clear flawless face, with surprisingly, no wrinkles. Jamie had a few, light freckles, and a small unnoticeable pimple on the lower left corner of her chin.

Petunia continued to look at Jamie, until finally she evolved her in a bone crushing hug. For a lady that looks so fragile, she's extremely strong. Jamie pushed away, and looked at petunia questionably. She opened and closed her mouth, and tried to ask the question, that was nagging her insides like a mother nagging her child to clean their room.

Why?

Instead of asking Petunia though, she turned to Pamela, Jamies biological mom, who looked completely pale. She's in her early thirties, because she had Jamie at the age of 14. Usually Pamela's skin is glowing..and perfectly tan...and her usual bouncy, styling red hair...looked dirty, unstyled, messy..and is that a gray hair I see?

Anyway, she looked devastated. Jamie walked towards hair, as everyone watched intently. "Why.....Why did you lie? What did Petunia do...say to you, to make you leave the man you loved...to give up your baby?" Jamie asked, making Pamela sigh.

"It was a deal....I just told Adam about you, and he got completely happy, and he started to make plans immediately....but, he started to talk about getting a job, and dropping out of highschool, which I don't understand at all, because he was rich.....I guess it was a pride thing.

"But anyway, I started to worry..I didn't want to be the reason why he dropped out of highschool, I didn't want to be the reason why his life ended..just when it was beginning. So, I talked to Pamela, who was completely understanding...she was like me, she didn't want Adam to give up so much.