Chapter 18

Guess what today is.....MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Celebratory Chapter!!

...I know some of you are anxious to know who the heck kidnapped Jamie...and why the heck Pamela lied....and how many chapters are left......and when the hecks the wedding...or the proposal, and why the heck haven't I started the chapter yet?! Well Im here to answer one of those questions...the rest will be revealed during time...except the last one

Well....I do not know how many chapters are left...maybe six or seven..not including the epilogue. Maybe less....or more

Anyway, CHAPTER 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on clouds. I had to be, nothing else could be this soft...and warm. My bed must have gotten an upgrade. I felt someone move beside me. I smiled, "Hi, Chris." I opened my eyes, and screamed. I fell off the bed in horror, as I stared at him...and his chest. I couldn't really help it, Im a hormonal teenager. But, Chris's abs were so much better.

Chris...Chris.....where the hel- heck is Chris?!

"You!" I yelled pointing at him, "Why the heck are you here? Where the heck is Chris? Why the heck was I laying next to you? What the heck happened? And why the heck am I asking these questions, when I should be kicking your ass." I said in one breath. He smirked at me,

"Im here because it's a free country...and Im watching over you, I don't know where little pretty boy is, and I was laying next to you because it's only one bed in this hotel, and I was not sleeping on the sofa, oh and I kidnapped you...would you like some coffee?" He asked as though this was an everyday situation.

He walked over to a tray and grabbed two cups, that Im sure were filled with coffee. He handed one to me, but I didn't take it. He rolled his eyes and then started to talk,

"Now, I didn't introduce myself, Im Liam, and Im your kidnapper,." I looked into his grey eyes, and glared daggers in them, "How dare you?! I thought you were rich...wealthy." I said and he laughed a humorless laugh.

"I was, and I will be....see, I was once rich, I use to work for your grandmother...old hag, everything was going perfect until your dreadful grandma fired me. I lost my money, my stocks, and then I heard about the party. Where the richest women in this town...state, was celebrating the arrival of her granddaughter. And I found out you were adopted, and then I found out your adopted parents are rich.

"And then I had it...the perfect plan, the perfect time to get my money back, so I kidnapped you. End of story, end of explanation, now....why didn't you want the coffee, it's perfect, and it's de-"

"What the hecks wrong with you?!" I asked and I grabbed his cup of coffee and threw it against a wall, "You're so going to jail, because my parents will find me, my dad will find me, my grandmother will find me, Chris will find me. And, I will make sure you pay if it's the la-"