Chapter 14

READ THIS.....ITS IMPORTANT...HIGHLY IMPORTANT!

Okay, so I wanted to start off giving dedications to a few people (a lot of people actually, well kind of a lot)

So...

caroline412

ShrazyMe

Iceapple

You three are extremely cool and awesome because you guys supported me, and my other books. And you commented on most of these chapters. You have no idea how much that means to me, so thanks. Especially you caroline412 because you commented on every one of my stories. And, Iceapple, you told me how you felt about my other stories which helps a lot, and ShrazyMe, you tell me what you think of my other stories too.

And here are the other people I want to thank..

Nadiia_TW

haha2721

I know for a fact that Nadiia_TW has commented on everyone of these chapters...every single one, so she deserves a dedication also. haha2721 you started to comment on like my...7th or 8th chapter...a late chapter, and you've been commenting ever since then, so thanks a lot....both of you.

And Natayah...

I want to say thanks to you because you voted for most of my chapters, or all of them, I forgot....But I want you to know that that means a lot to me.

If you voted for every single one of my chapters like Natayah and LatesiaWarren, tell me and I'll add you to the next chapter so you can know that I appreciate the help you gave me, by supporting this story.

Okay, on this chapter..I want you guys to comment your Favorite T.V. Show...like for me it's Family guy, Regular Show, and Spongebob

Okay here's chapter 14 and thanks you again you guys....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14:

I woke up to the sound of moaning. I quickly sat up, to find myself trapped in a pair of arms. I turned around to see Chris, and I sighed in relief. Then I heard the moaning again, I quickly got loose of Chris arms and stood up. I started to panic, because last time I heard moaning Sam and Ethan were making-out in the kitchen.

I hesitated before I opened the door. If it is Sam and Ethan, am I sure I want to go check, because I do not, and I repeat DO NOT, want to see that again. I saw tongue and everything. Not that Im innocent, but seriously..if that's how me and Chris look when were making-out, Im afraid that Im never attempting PDA again.

Come on Jamie, you can do it, I told myself. Finally, getting the confidence boost I needed, I opened the door and walked towards the sound of the voices. I listened, and turned a corner that was leading towards Andy and Fiona's room. Er....I hope they're not doing what I think they're doing.

Well, considering the fact that my mom is pregnant at the moment, if they are having sex, I shouldn't be surprised. But, I just don't want to see any old wrinkly body parts. Not that Fiona and Andy look...wrinkly, but you never know what people have under their clothes.

I grabbed the door handle, pushing the image of wrinkly body parts in the back of my head. I opened my head and peeked in. Wow, their room is huge. I looked over to see Fiona laying down on her king size bed groaning and moaning. I sighed in relief, thank god!

I walked to her side and sat down in the armchair, right next to her bed. "Why are you....moaning?" I asked and she looked down at me, with a pale face, and dry lips, I haven't noticed before. I quickly stood up,