Chapter 3

I slowly opened my eyes to instantly close them again, as the sun beams burned my eyelids. I tried to sit up, but something was holding be back. I frowned and look down at the arms around my waist. Did I seriously let a guy sleep in my bed? I tugged and tugged, but he wouldn't budge, in fact, he held on tighter. I turned around and smiled at chris's sleeping face. Is it just me,or are we taking things way too fast. I mean I just met him yesterday, now we're sleeping together. Wait....that came out wrong.

Back to chris's face, his hair was messed up, which made him look adorable. I just wanted him to open those eyelids, so I can see those ocean blue eyes. They were so beautiful, and alive. And, the way he smiled, the way he lau-...woah. What's going on? Do I.......am I starting to like Chris?

Chris started to stir, and he slowly opened his eyes, making my eyes come in contact with his. My heart started to pound and my palms were getting sweaty.

"Hey." Chris said huskily. Woah, a guys voice in the morning....hot. Oh my glob, I think I'm actually starting to like him. I smiled and then I blushed once I noticed his chest. Chris noticed and chuckled. We stared at each other for a long time before I broke the silence,

"You know, being late for the first day of school will not help you get a better education." Chris smiled, but he still hasn't let go yet.

"You haven't let go." I whispered and he blushed, instantly letting go.

I stood up, and yawned making my shirt rise exposing my stomach.

"Sexy belly ring." Chris commented, as I quickly pulled down my shirt.

"Shut up." I replied walking into my bathroom to get ready. I took a nice, quick shower, and put on the usual; Jeans, and a graphic tee with words on it. Today it read, "Thats what she said." I put on my black converses, to make it all come together.

I walked out of the bathroom, and stared at my hottie. I know, I know corny. He stood in the middle of the room with a tight black shirt on, which showed the outline of his abs. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"So this school of yours....is it boring?" He asked, and I smirked.

We drove in the school to have everyone staring in our direction. I sighed as I sunked lower in my seat.

"Why did we have to drive this fancy car to school? "I asked gesturing to Chris's car. He smirked,

"It makes good first impressions." I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Show off." As we parked, a crowd surrounded our car, and I groaned.

I opened the door and people gasped, like seriously...what is this a T.V. Show? I rolled my eyes and waited as Chris got out of the car, causing more gasps to erupt.

"Sooo....does this seem boring enough?" I asked Chris, causing him to smile at me, showing a dimple I have never seen. As I stared at it ,I didn't notice that he grabbed my hand, dragging me along to the front of the school. I noticed something odd. Ethan was sitting on his car, only to be surrounded by two other guys. He looked dumbfounded at the crowd that was starting to separate.

For a second our eyes met, but I quickly looked forward, only to find that I was already at the door. I walked into the front office, to grab chris's schedule. I walked up to the front desk, and smiled at the lady.

"Hello, I'm here to get Chris's schedule...he's new here." I said gesturing to Chris, who had a bored mask on his face. Realization showed in her face,

"Oh, Chris welcome. I have your schedule right here." She said handing him a white sheet of paper

."Thanks!" I waved as we walked out. Everyone kept staring, it was really starting to weird me out. And, it takes a lot to weird me out. You've seen my parents.

I walked down the hall, and stopped at my locker, when I realized chris's locker was next to mine.

"Hmmm...let me guess, you have the same classes as mine." I said looking into his eyes.

"Yep." He replied popping the "P" as he did his combination and I did mine.

All of a sudden I was tackled down on the ground. I looked up to see those familiar brown eyes.

"Jenny!" I said wrapping my arms around her, once we stood up. Chris looked amused and Jenny beamed at him.

"Woah, you must be Chris. Nice going Jamie." She said eyeing chris from head to toe.

"Chris meet Jenny my best friend."

I said doing the right gestures.

"Chris."

Chris said holding out his hand.

"Jenny!" She said shaking his hand.

"I see my future-boyfriend walking I'm out." Jenny said walking away and I couldn't help it, I started laughing.C hris looked into my eyes,

"So you're here now. What do you want to do?" I asked as he inched closer.

"Kiss a beautiful girl." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver as his gaze dropped to my lips. We leaned closer and closer, and then,

"Hey, I'm Kelly!" We pulled apart and looked over to see Kelly staring at Chris, flashing a flirtatious smile.

Chris didn't notice, because he was staring at me. "Yeah...cool, I'm Chris." He said leaning down until finally our lips met. And, I finally knew what people mean when they say fireworks. His breath tasted of bacon, making me want to kiss him more, I put my hands behind his neck, deepening the kiss.

"Yeah.......nice to meet you." Kellys voice faded away as we continued to make out.

Until finally I had to breathe. You know you can't live without air, so whatcha gonna do? Chris pouted as I blushed.

"We s-should go to class," I stuttered. Chris nodded and we walked off to class. People stared as usual and as usual I felt violated. A couple was making out hot and heavy, and we know what they're gonna do next...the nasty!

We turned the corner and I bumped into something, or someone......Ethan.

______________________IM SMEXY AND I KNOW IT_________________________

So whatcha think? I love this story, but not this chapter so much.....probably because I'm sleepy right now.

So what's up with all the making- out? I wonder how Ethan feels....maybe next chapter I can either do Ethans P.O.V. Or Chris P.O.V.

So comment team Ethan or team Chris and also comment if you want Ethan's P.O.V. Or Chris's P.O.V.

So vote, comment, and if you like this story....follow me.