Chapter 10

So...Lately, I've been having sudden writing urges..to write new stories, and so I did, you guys should check them out...also I entered adopted? As teen fiction...and Im slightly glad, because Im writing new humor stories, and what if one of them were good enough for watty awards? But anyway, here's chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10:

"Y-You what?" I asked the well dressed man, and he smiled, "We found your parents." He repeated and nobodies smile couldn't have been wider than mines. I started to jump around. I jumped on Sam, Andy, dad, mom, heck I even jumped on Fiona.

And then I hugged Chris. I also smelled bacon, which made me jump even more. It was the best morning...or so I thought.

We pulled up to school, after singing journey songs at the top of our lungs. What? I like journey. When I unbuckled my seat, preparing to get out of the car, Chris grabbed my arm, signaling me to stay.

"What?" I asked curiously and Chris kissed me. I smiled in the kiss, as my hands got tangled in his hair, when a knock came from the window, making us seperate. And guess who it was?!

MIRANDA...YAY!....that was sarcasm folks. I signed, as I walked out of the door. She just totally ruined our moment. A blonde boy had his arm around her shoulder, but he was checking me out. What a sleaze.

"Liam?" Chris asked, his voice tight and his jaw clenched. I looked between the two boys confused. Who the heck is liam?

"Chris! How's it going man, I haven't seen you since."

"You slept with my girlfriend." Chris said, cutting liams sentence off,

"Ex." I hissed at Chris, and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Come on man, you're my best friend, you're just gonna take that away, just because of one situation." Liam said, and I had the sudden urge to punch him.

"But, aren't you glad that happened, I see you moved on." Liam continued, looking at me, as though he was a lion, and I was a steak. I inched by Chris, in fear of being raped.

"Yeah, I got this amazing girl, and you got yourself a whore." Chris said, and I tried not to laugh. I mean, laughing at that moment, wouldn't have been appropriate.

I was expecting liam to stand up for Miranda, but he just smiled,

"He just called me a whore, and you're not going to say anything?" She exclaimed, and Liam shrugged,

"He has the right to say what he wants." I shook my head, as Chris grabbed my hand, leading me towards school.

"Are you okay?" I asked Chris and he signed,

"I can't believe I was friends with that douche!" he exclaimed and I nodded in agreement,

"But anyway, what I was going to say in the car was, are you okay?" Chris asked and I slightly smiled,

"I mean, Im nervous.....and anxious, but Im also scared of the outc-"

"OMG! ITS PAMELA WHITE!" A high shrilly voice exclaimed, and I turned around to see a red-head women, walking down the hall, with a black dress on that hugged her figure, and black heels, that made a slapping sound, each step she made.

She had on sunglasses hiding her eyes, and she stood right in front of me,

"Hi, you're almost as beautiful as me! Im Pamela white, your mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I have FCAT tomorrow, that was why this chapter was rushed and short.

Im telling you now, this chapter didn't turn out, how I thought it would, especially the ending.

So tell me what you think? And check out my new stories!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT