Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

"You have his eyes you know.....they're so green, just like his." Pamela said, as I awkwardly fiddled with my coffee mug. But, my ears instantly perked up when she said that.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded, then she looked at me for a long time, as though hesistating if she should tell me or not.

"Your fathers family contacted me, like....five years ago, saying they wanted to apologize, and meet their granddaughter....of course I told them a load of words, that shouldn't be said from a christian's mouth,

"But, I told them that once I find you, that I would tell them....And so I did, The problem with that is that they are a bunch of rich snobs, who will make you feel pathetic and useless, now Im telling you this, because they're throwing...a little get together, to celebrate your arrival." She said, looking me with fear in her face,

I eyed her suspiciously

"Okay..whens this little get together?" I asked and she smiled, she was about to say something when the door slammed, signaling the arrival of......mom and dad? Well, that makes sense, considering that Im in their house.

"Hi mom, and dad." I said and I gestured for them to sit down. My mom, eyed Pamela, as Pamela did the same.

"Mom, this is my......Er, Pamela." I said, deciding not to say mom, because that would make this situation even more awkward. Even though, this situation couldn't get more awkward.

"Hi, so you're the women thats been taking care of my daughter." Pamela said,

...........I think it just got more awkward......is it just me or is it hot in here?

"Actually, you're the women that gave birth to MY baby." Mom said, emphasis on the my.

I quietly tried to walk away, until dad caught me. He signaled for me to sit down, and I did, while cursing the world under my breath.

"She's my baby, by blood." Pamela said, glaring at mom, as mom did the same.

I think this is gonna get real fighty real fast. The door slammed shut, and I glared at that direction, who else could come be coming here?!

Chris walked up with sweaty hair, and I totally forgot that I left him at school.

Oops.....

"Chris!" I screeched as I jumped in his arms, he looked suprised but hugged me back. I leaned in towards his ear,

"My moms are about to fight over me, can you please help?' I asked and he nodded, holding my hand and walking towards their direction.

"Hello, Im Chris, the guy that's marrying your daughter." Chris said holding his hand out for Pamela to shake. Pamela smiled, and eyed Chris as she shook his hand. She looked at me, and gave me a nod of approval.

"Im Pamela...of course you know me....everyone knows me Im a star." Pamela said smugly as she leaned back in the sofa.

"A star?" I asked, and I suddenly remembered how everyone crowded around her, and treated her like a goddess. Which come to think of it, was really weird.....and weird.

"Yes, after I gave you to this.....family, I was walking down the street, when a guy came up to me, saying how I was perfect for the part. And, I kept thinking...what part? Who are you? And What the hecks your name? Eventually, I came to find out, it was a part in a t.v. Show, as a extra. And the rest is history!"

She finished, looking out in the distance....very dramatically...hmmm, maybe she is an actor. Wow, my moms an actor, never would have thought that.

Chris draped his arm over my shoulder, as we sat down on the sofa. Everytime he does that, I feel safe....and warm.

"So chris...how did you pop the question?" Pamela asked and I immediately flushed, and I don't know why.

"Er....I haven't exactly popped the question yet." He said and she looked between Chris and I until she smiled,

"I know where we can have the engagement party?!" She screeched and I felt fear creep up on me. Gosh, she should meet Fiona, those two are perfect for each other.

"Er..I don't th-" I started but the sound of a knock echoed through the house. I looked at the door in confusion, Who else could me coming here other than these people?

And in walked chris's family. I scoffed, what is this, A FAMILY REUNION?! Fiona walked up, and glanced at Pamela before her eyes widened and she started jumping up and down,

"OH....MY.....CHEESECAKE!!!! You're The Pamela White.....we loved you in, 'The widow's secret lover.' I can't believe you're here.....at jamies home, why are you here?" she asked and Pamela smiled at her, before pointing at me,

"Im Jamies mother." She said, and my mom scoffed,

"Biologically." She said, and Pamela glared at her. I cleared my throat, as Fiona stood there, looking pale, as though she would faint any minute.

"That means were practically family!....we should go shopping sometime." Fiona said, and Pamelas smile grew five inches,

"I would live to...there's this little....get together for jamie later, and I was going to shop for dresses later, but we could go right now." She said smiling and I paled at the thought of shopping.

"Right now?" I asked, in barely a whisper, and Pamela nodded.

Fiona jumped up and down, dragging me out the door. I turned around, as she was dragging me out the door.

"Chris!.....Help Me!" I yelled and he shook his head, with a smirk on his face. TRAITOR!

"Why are we going on a plane?" I asked as the private jet pulled up. Fiona scoffed eyeing me as though I was a weirdo.

"Everyone knows only the best dresses are in New York...or Paris." I gasped,

"So, were going to-"

"New York." Pamela said interrupting me, and I sighed with disappointment. I mean, new yorks cool, but Paris.....that would be so awesome to shop at...even though I hate shopping.

"Now hurry up, don't want to be late for the appointment." Pamela said, and I glanced at her back as she walked ahead of me. Appointment.......appointment for what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?! Sorry if it's short, I have a concert tonight!

Wish me luck!

And tell me what you think

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT