The King and Queen of Saiyans

Y/N: I love you too Kana... 

For the first time in your life, your heart didn't feel cold, it didn't feel hatred, or desire vengeance. No, for the first time, you were actually feeling the sensation of not being alone. You held Kana close to you as she rested her head on your chest.

Kana: Hey..since your the King of the saiyans, does that make me queen?

Y/N: *Chuckle* I guess so.

Kana: Well, then the queen demands you get her a glass of lemonade. *smirks*

Y/N: Wh-What!? I do NOT take orders from anyone! Get your own damn drink woman!

Kana: What was that? *glares*

???: Yeah, the man should always do stuff for the woman.

You turned to see Selene standing in the door way with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face.

Selene: Come on daddy, you should know that.

Y/N: S-Selene! Not you too!

Kana: Now, where's my lemonade dear?

You gritted your teeth, and stomped over to the fridge as Kana and Selene both giggled in amusement. You came back, and as you handed Kana her lemonade, she gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Kana: Thank you sweetheart~

Y/N: Yeah, whatever. I'm going to go train.

Kana: Wait! You've been training all day! I wanna spend time with my significant other.

Y/N: B-But I have to train!

Kana: No butts mister! You're going to spend the entire day with me.

Y/N: Grr...*mumbles* saiyan women are something else.

Selene: Can I come too!

Kana: Yeah! Why don't you go get Alex, and we can all spend some time together, okay?

Selene: Okay! *runs out of room screaming* ALEX! GET READY!!

Kana: *giggles* Our prince and princess are adorable.

Y/N: Yeah, Yeah whatever, lets just go already.

Kana: *giggles* You're an impatient one. Alright then, lets go-WAIT!

Y/N: *groan* What now?

Kana: You have to change!

Y/N: What's wrong with these clothes?

Kana: You look dirty, and mean. No sir, we are going to get you new clothes.

Y/N: I don't need new clothes, I'm fine wearing these ones!

Kana: Nu uh, your coming with me mister.

Kana began to drag you off with her, and Selene and Alex had caught up, and you all took a bullhead to Vale.

Timeskip, Clothing Store

Kana was outside the changing room with Alex and Selene who were wearing new clothes that they liked, and they were waiting for you.

Kana: Y/N, come out now, it's been ten minutes!

Y/N: You can't be serious about these clothing!

Kana: What's wrong with them?! That's the trend of today.

Y/N: Is this some kind of joke!?

Kana: Is what a joke?

Y/N: These garments that you picked, are they for a man or a woman!? They're PINK!