A Call to All Saiyans

Timeskip

You were flying to a destination that you knew well, but you didn't think you would go back to. Alex was flying behind you, wondering where the two of you were going.

Alex: Dad, where are we heading to? This is kind of far from Vale.

Y/N: I told you, we're going to get you armor like mine. I doubt that your mother's armor survived my blast if she even had any.

After flying for a few more minutes, you came to the sight of a destroyed home. You landed and stared at the site before walking forward.

Alex: Where are we?

Y/N: This was my home, before I blew it up.

Alex: Why did you blow it up?

You stared down at the ground as you remembered that night.

Flashback

Y/N: I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!! *Explodes into super saiyan*

Flashback Ends

Y/N: A story for another time son, now, come.

You walked to the backyard of your old home, and stood on a patch of burnt grass. You held out your hand, and blasted the ground with an energy ball. Once the smoke cleared, you saw a huge metal crate, and pulled it from the ground. When you opened it, you saw some of your older armor.

Minus the scouter

Y/N: Here, this an older model of my armor, but it should do

You tossed him the armor, and he examined it.

Alex: It looks a little small.

Y/N: The material it's made of stretches to any size. It will fit.

He began to change into the armor, and once he was finished, you closed the crate and picked it up. You turned to Alex, and a question pooped into your head.

Y/N: Son, do you know of any other saiyans?

Alex: Yeah, a friend of mine. Her name is Selene, and her father is the saiyan in her family. She's been abused just like me, and they keep her locked in her room. Can we free her? And have her come with us?

Y/N: Yes, we will need as many saiyans with us if we are to rebuild our race. I have to tell you though, be careful when you see those three saiyans I fought, they're traitors to our race. Now, take me to her home.

You both flew off to Vale, and found yourselves flying over the business district. Alex stopped over an apartment complex, and you could sense the power of two saiyans. You both flew down, and Alex led you to her apartment. You put your mask on and turned super saiyan before knocking on the door. The door opened and it revealed the father.