The Queen

Timeskip, 5 Years

It's been 5 years since your parents had died. You wandered remnant alone, and caused mayhem, and destruction whenever you felt like it. You would wear a mask that covered the bottom half of your face to conceal your identity, and whenever you made the news, you would be referred to as the the "Super Saiyan."  You would break into banks for lien, you would rob stores for clothes, and destroy whatever you felt like just to lure out the huntsman and huntresses, and you would annihilate them. People feared you, and you enjoyed it. Your super saiyan powers have only increased with each fight you got into, and you had ascended passed a super saiyan. The power from your, "Full Release" is more than enough to make an entire shopping mall implode. Right now you were walking through the streets of Vale, wearing a dark blue jean-jacket, black t-shirt, dark blue jeans that hugged your body, some black shoes, and your mask was under your jacket. You were walking around trying to find something that could be of any entertainment.

Y/N: *annoyed sigh* There's nothing fun to do anymore. What could bring me some entertainment? *groan* I'll think about it later, I could go for some ice cream though.

You walked over to a nearby ice cream shop, and when you entered, you saw it wasn't too full, but a little busy. You walked up to the counter and ordered (Fav. ice cream). While waiting for your ice cream, a girl smaller than you, and who had pink and brown hair, and also pink and brown and brown eyes, and also clothing that was the same color. She looked at you and made a smile.

Y/N's Thoughts: What an adorable creature.

Your ice cream came, and you walked over to a booth and pulled out your scroll to check the daily news. While eating your ice cream, you heard someone sit in the seat in front of you, and saw the girl again.

Y/N: Hello there.

She pulled out her scroll, and began to type, and showed you it.

???: Hi, I'm Neopolitan, but people call me Neo.

Y/N: Well, what is it you want then?

Neo: I just wanted someone to eat my ice cream with. 

Y/N: Why do you not talk?

Neo: I'm a mute.

Y/N: Ahh, I see. Well, enjoy my company then, I don't mind yours. 

The two of you began to eat your ice cream's, and you noticed she got Neapolitan ice cream.

Y/N's Thoughts: How fitting. *chuckle*

Neo: What's funny?

Y/N: Ohh nothing, say, would you like to see something?

Neo: Like what?

Y/N: Come with me. *smirk*

You both finished your ice cream and walked out of the ice cream shop, and led her to a secluded ally. As you finished entering the alley, you turned to Neo.

Y/N: Now, before I show you, hand it over. *holds out hand*

Neo: What do you mean?

Y/N: I know you took my wallet.

Neo pouted and handed  back your wallet. 

Y/N: And the lien.

She pouted even cuter, and handed back the lien and you patted her head.

Y/N: Now then, have you been keeping up with news about the, "Super Saiyan?"

Neo: Yeah, why?

Y/N: What do you think of him?