Start of a New Generation

Timeskip, 2 Weeks

It's been 2 weeks that since you stormed off from Beacon. You planned on going back due to the fact you had made a reappearance as the Super Saiyan, so you had to to keep Ozpin from questioning you. You were wandering the streets wondering what else to do.

Y/N's Thoughts: Hmmmm, I could blow up eastern Vale, but I already did that last week. *sigh* Why must this place be so boring?

As you were walking, you felt a huge power spike come from someone, and then a small shop blew up. From the flames, a teen boy who seemed like he was maybe 14 or 15 jumped out, and began to run away. You knew he was the one who's power increased, and with curiosity getting the better of you, you followed him down an alley. He stopped and began to eat something. You saw his clothes were torn, and he was dirty. You approached him, and when he saw you, he got into a defensive position.

Y/N: I'm not here to fight you.

Boy: Then why are you here? *glares*

Y/N: We're you the one who blew up that small convenient store back there?

Boy: Yeah, so?

Y/N: All for that small piece of food?

Boy: If you're looking for trouble, you found it.

He unleashed a Zenkai in front of you, that's when your suspicions were confirmed.

Y/N's Thoughts: So he is a saiyan as well. This gives me an idea.

Y/N: Why are you stealing? Where is your family?

Boy: Hmph, I don't wanna talk about those pathetic losers.

Y/N: You despise them, why?

Boy: Because I was neglected by them. They abused me and tortured me since I was little.

Y/N: What do they do for a living?

Boy: They're huntsman and huntress.

Y/N: Did you say a huntsman? And a huntress?

Boy: Yes, why?

Y/N: *Evil chuckle* Tell me, who is the saiyan among your parents.

When you asked him that, he was shocked.

Boy: H-How do you know what I am? Are you a saiyan as well.

Y/N: That's right boy, now then, who is the saiyan?

Boy: My mother. She's the one who I inherited my saiyan traits from.

Y/N: Would you like me to destroy them? *smirk*

Boy: Y-You'd do that for me?...

Y/N: I despise the huntsman with all my heart. Now then, show me where they live.

You saw the boy smile, and take off into the air, as you followed. After a few minutes of flying, you noticed you were in the more busier part of Vale. He stopped over an apartment complex, and you saw a man and a woman outside, talking to each other.

Y/N: So, is that them?

Boy: Yes, that's them. *glares*

Y/N: Hmph, they definitely have the stench of huntsman.

You began to put on your mask, and when the boy saw this, his eyes lit up.

Boy: Y-Your the Super Saiyan!?

Y/N: *Evil chuckle* That's right kid, now watch and see what true power is.

You finished putting on your mask, and went super saiyan. His eyes had stars in them as you floated above the couple.