Unimaginable Power, But At A Price

Timeskip, The Next Morning

You awoke to the feeling of someone poking your face, and you opened your eyes to see Kana.

Kana: Wake up sleepy head! It's morning! *smiles brightly*

You looked to the clock and saw it was....7 O'CLOCK!?

Y/N: Are you crazy!? *pulls sheet over yourself* It's 7 in the morning!

Genji: Yeah, classes start at 9, it's good to be up early.

Ryuu: Come on Y/N!

Y/N: I go to class whenever I want. Leave me alone.

Kana: *lifts up covers and shows you puppy eyes* Please?

Y/N's Thoughts: NO! Not that! That's worst than a super saiyan! My mother would use that one me!dont....give...in....damn it!

Y/N: F-Fine! Just stop with those eyes! 

Kana: Yay!

You reluctantly got up and got dressed for the day. Your team mates saw that you weren't wearing the uniform and were confused.

Genji: Why aren't you wearing the uniform?

Y/N: Because I wear and do what I want. 

Kana: I wish I could do that.

Y/N: Then do it.

Kana: Huh?

Y/N: Do it, you have the strength to intimidate everyone here, use it to your advantage and do what you want.

Genji: Alrighty then! No uniform for me!

Kana: Me too!

Ryuu: I guess being a saiyan comes with its perks, hahaha.

They all changed into their regular clothes, and you all went to the cafeteria for breakfast. Once you arrived you saw team RWBY eating with another team. You all approached with your mountain of food, and when Yang saw you, she made room for you to sit. Whilst you devoured your food, she leaned her head on your shoulder, while everyone else was in shock seeing how much you were eating. As you were about to take a bite from a breakfast burrito...

???: Oww! Stop it!

You all turned to see Cardin and his team once more picking on Velvet.

Y/N: Ryuu, I despise you with all my heart, but I wish to ask you and your friends to help me with something.

Ryuu: Sure, what is it?

Y/N: *Evil chuckle*

You whispered to your team, and they all agreed, and you all began to walk towards Cardin's team, stopping at their table. When they saw all of you they froze from the sight of you two.

Y/N: So, Cardin, I see you still haven't learned your lesson. *smirk*

Cardin: Wait, I can-

He was cut off by all of you turning super saiyan, you and Ryuu going super saiyan 2, and Kana and Genji turning super saiyan. Cardin was so scared from seeing you all turn super saiyan, he fainted, and him and his team ran away. The four of you dispersed your power, and returned to normal. After returning back to your seat, Yang gave you a peck on the cheek, which made you blush and look away.

Kana: Is Y/N....blushing?!

Y/N: No! Shut up! *turns away from everyone*

Ryuu: Hey! He is!

Genji: How cute! Hahaha!

Y/N: Grrr....damn you all!

You got up and left, flying out to Vale. As you were flying, you felt your scroll vibrate, and saw it was a text from Neo.