Warming A Saiyans Cold Heart

The Next Morning

You were sleeping soundly, until you felt something stir around you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw you were inside an infirmary, and looked down to see Selene in the bed, and Alex resting his head on your lap.

Y/N's Thoughts: These children have been by my side for not too long, yet act as if they have lived with me for years.

You slowly got up and placed Alex in the bed with Selene, and you were about to leave until you saw Kana in the chair next to your bed.

Y/N's Thoughts: Why is she here?

You let the thought slide, and exited the infirmary by the window. You looked around to see you were at Beacon again. You flew over to the training facility, and looked at the settings for training. You saw that among the settings, you could change the level of gravity that you could train in.

Y/N: This should be interesting.

You set the gravity to 200 times the normal gravity. Instantly, you felt yourself being pulled towards the floor, but you stayed standing.

Y/N: Hmmm, go heavier. I must become stronger.

You bumped up the gravity to 450, and it became a struggle to stay standing. You began to train, practicing your fighting techniques, and pushing yourself to your body's limits.

Back with Kana

After some time passed, Kana slowly felt herself beginning to wake up, and when she opened her eyes, she saw that you weren't in the bed.

Kana: Y/N?

She went to check the restroom, but you weren't there either. By now, both Selene and Alex bith woke up to find themselves in the bed without you.

Alex:W-Where's dad?

Selene: Daddy?

They searched around til they came to a conclusion that you weren't there.

Selene: Where did he go?

Alex: Did you do something? *glares at Kana*

Kana: No, I was just about to look for him. And I think I have a pretty good idea where he went. Come on.

The three of them left the infirmary, and just when they were about to head off, the rest of your team, and teams RWBY and JNPR showed up.

Ryuu: Kana, where were you last night?

Kana: Not important right now, we gotta find Y/N.

Ruby: He's not here?

Kana: No, but I have a good idea where he would-

She was cut off by a massive rumbling, that was followed by a huge explosion. They saw smoke coming from the training area.

Kana: Ohh no!!

Kana took off and the others followed suit. Once they arrived they saw the training room was in shambles.

Kana: Y/N!?

She began to search through the rubble, removing pieces of debris.

Kana: Y/N?

Just as she was about to lift a piece of rock, your hand burst through the ground.

Kana: AHHH!!!

She fell back, and everyone watched as you rose up from the rubble. Your armor was ruined, your clothing was shredded.

Kana: Are you okay!?

Y/N: *Grunt* Of course I am.

You stood up straight, there were cuts and bruises all over your body.