It Can't Be...

Timeskip, The Next Morning

You felt the warmth of the sun hit your face, and slowly began to wake up. You groaned and stretched your body before getting out of bed. You looked at the clock and saw you were 30 minutes late to your first class.

Y/N: Ehh, whatever, I'll show up when I want.

You took a shower and threw on a black muscle shirt, dark blue jeans, and some black shoes. After wandering around for a bit you finally found your first class and walked in with your hands in your pockets. You saw the teacher was an old man with grey hair and big bushy mustache.

Port: Y/N, you're late.

Y/N: I show up whenever I want to old man.

You walked up to the top of the class and sat in a desk alone with your feet on top of it. He began to talk about his past, which bored you greatly, so you just went on your scroll, not paying any attention. After what seemed like an eternity, you managed to hear something that peaked your interest.

Port: Would anyone like to demonstrate their skill and show the class that they are the embodiment of a true huntsman?

Y/N: I do. *smirks*

Port: Well then, come down and face your opponent young man.

You walked down and saw a huge cage in front of you.

Y/N: Only one? Come on and show me something you old geezer. *evil chuckle*

Port: Grr...fine then Y/N, since you're so confident in yourself, how about this?!

He brought out four more cages and they were shaking with violence.

Y/N: Now that's more like it. *smirk*

He cut open the cages and from them came out 5 alpha major beowulves.

Ruby: W-Wait! Those are alpha's!

Port: Y/N said he wanted a challenge, what can be more challenging than an alpha, let alone 5.

Y/N: *Evil laugh* These creatures are nothing.

Port: That mouth of yours will be the end of you.

The beowulves were making their way towards you slowly, and surrounded you.

Jaune: Dude get out of there! You don't even have a weapon!

Y/N: I do not require such a thing. They shall bow to me.

You increased your power just under super saiyan, and Full Released your energy. The air became heavy, and everyone could feel your power from where they were sitting. The alpha's instead of attacking, cowered in fear and had their heads behind their paws. You smirked seeing this and suppressed your power once more. Everyone was shocked to see the alpha's run back into their cages, whimpering.

Port: W-What was that....

Y/N: That, professor, is power. *evil chuckle*

You walked out of the room, leaving everyone jaw-dropped, and somewhat scared of what you could do. After that class, the next one was a class you were excited for, sparring class with Glynda Goodwitch. You walked into the class and sat at the very top, waiting for her to ask for volunteers.

Goodwitch: Alright, is there anyone who would like to spar against one another?

You raised your hand instantly, and she was kind of nervous about letting you go against another student.

Goodwitch: Are you sure Mr.Y/N?

Y/N: Positive. *smirk*

You jumped down to the middle of the arena, and stood there with a smirk on your face and your arms crossed.