From Enemies to Allies

Y/N's Thoughts: A super....saiyan?....

You stood there dumbfounded by the sight in front of you. A saiyan was stood in front of you, and even worse is that he can go super saiyan as well. You grew frustrated from everything that was happening.

Y/N: I've had enough of this! You low leveled trash! Your power compares not to mine! As you are about to witness!

Ryuu: Huh?

You began to increase your power once more, and the ground underneath you began to crack from the power building up inside of you. Ryuu was shocked at how much your power was increasing, and stepped back a few feet.

Y/N's Thoughts: If I go super saiyan, they will recognize my hair, but if I push even higher than that,they won't recognize my looks. Alright then, I'll show him true power. This weakling of a saiyan does not compare to me or my father's power. It's time I show him what an ascended super saiyan looks like.

You began to grunt, and grit your teeth from pushing yourself pass your super saiyan power limits. Your hair was growing longer, and standing up straight, and electricity was swirling around you.

Y/N: Ryuu, this....this is what true power looks like. *Evil chuckle* RAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Your power exploded out from you, and a bright light with heavy winds filled the entire room. Everyone was almost thrown from theor seats, and Ryuu was trying to stay on his feet as well. Your muscles grew twice their size, and your power skyrocketed through the roof. Ryuu was shocked at how much power you were holding back, and once it died down, it was shown you looked completely different, and more importantly, looked different from "The Super Saiyan."

Ryuu: Wh-Whoa! You're pretty strong huh? How'd you get so powerful?

Y/N: *Evil chuckle* I'd tell you but a clown like yourself couldn't possibly undergo the transformation. I'm surprised you were able to ascend to that state.

Student 1: Whoa check it out!

Student 2: He's got blonde hair too!

Student 3: They both look completely different!

Ruby: Okay, this is getting super weird now. They both have longer blonde hair, and their eyes are the same color.

Blake: Maybe they're related?

Weiss: That can't be though, Ryuu's last name is Nakamura.

Ruby: What's Y/N's?

Weiss: Well, no one knows, he's only told us his first name. And besides, it looks like they just met for the first time as well.

Blake: I don't know about you guys, but this is getting intense.

You and Ryuu stood there staring each other down, and Glynda had to retreat due to the sheer power that was filling the arena. Your power was easily over filling it, but then something insane happened.

Ryuu: Grrr.......HYYYYYAAAAA!!!!!!

Out of now where, you felt Ryuu's power skyrocket once more, and it matched your power level, almost surpassing it. You stared in shock as his hair was now longer, electricity was surging around him, and the ground underneath him gave way.

Y/N's Thoughts: He's ascended also!? What the hell is he!?

Ryuu: Surprised? *smirk*

Y/N: Grrrr....I've had enough!

You reeled your hands back to your side, and began to charge your Galick Gun.

Weiss: W-Wait! That's the move that leveled the forest during his initiation!