Chapter 16

"Kelsie what are you doing!" Justin yelled and grabbed the box of clothes from me.

"I was bringing a box in.."

"don't carry heavy stuffy" he scolded me. "Justin, I'm fine." I laugh grabbing the box and bringing it into my apartment.

I was so happy my mom agreeded to Justin moving in with me. She took the whole pregnancy thing well, Which surprised me.

"ah the last box" Justin plopped the box down on my floor and jumped onto my bed next to me.

"I'm so tired" he mumbled. "take a nap silly" i laughed a placed a finger on his nose.

"Wake me if you need anything" He said.

"stop worrying.. Love you" i placed a short kiss on his lips before turning off the light and leaving the room.

"Hey Alyssa can you come over?" I spoke into the phone "Defiantly. whats up?" she asked. "I wanted to make a nice dinner for Justin.. and i need help " I laugh .

"be there in a sec" I hang up the phone and hear foot steps down the hall and a knock on my door.

--- Justin.

The smell of pasta filled my nostrils making my eyes pop open. It smelled like Sunday dinner at my grandmas house. I jumped up off the bed and ran for the door.. Only to fall down with a big thud. "JUSTIN ARE YOU OKAY!" Kelsie yelled rushing in and this time opening the door.

"Oh my god....What happened" She neeled down next to me. "I ran into the door" I mumble. She tries her hardest not to laugh but lets out a giggle.

"Come on" she grabs my hands and pulls me up. "what's that smell?" I ask. "Come see " She smirks and we leave her room. She takes my hand and demands I close my eyes.

"Im gonna fall again" I whine making her laugh "just close them" She pulls me into a room. "and.. Open!" She lets go of my hand.

"FOOD" my eyes grow wide. "And later on.. " She gets on her tip-toes to reach my ear "Dessert" she winks and sits at the table. I laugh and sit across from her.

"you made this whole thing yourself?" I ask. "no..I kinda.. had help from Alyssa" She laughs.

"I love you Kels" I whisper causing her to blush.

i twirl my fork in the pasta and start to eat. "So.. have you thought of any baby names?" I ask her. She looks up. "Well.. i was thinking... of maybe.. i dont know" She shrugs her shoulders.. but i could see she was hesitating saying something.

"Say it" I grin at her. "Justinforaboyonlyifyouwant" she rushes out so fast i cant catch it. "Slow down Kels" i laugh.

"I was thinking justin for a boy.. but only if you want" she rushes nervously. "Aw you want to name it after me?" i ask surprised. She nodds her head. "Well.. i love it" I smile.

"What about Kelsie for a girl?" i smirk. "NO!" She screams throwing a piece of her Italian bread at me.

--

"why don't you let me clean these" I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"and you go get ready for dessert" I wink at her grabbing the plate. she wiggles free of my grip and going inside. "Oh crap I left my uh .. stuff at Alyssa's be back love you" She gives me a quick peck and rushes out of the house.

"Going to shave no doubt" I mumble making my self laugh.

After I'm done cleaning the kitchen i get a text from her. "Hey babe. Im almost ready.. Go sit on the couch and put a movie on, Love you . " I smirk and place my phone down on the counter and turn the lights off in the living room. I place 'the vow' Into the dvd player and lay on the couch shirtless.