Chapter 5- A dinner date & Justin bieber.

"MAILS HERE!" Kelly calls from outside my door. I get up off the couch and get it "thanks" I smile and shut the door. "Bills.. bills.. A letter!" I open it up and read the note

"Dear Kelsie,

Its mommy (: I love you and miss you.. but guess what I'm in town and want to see you .. Meet me at Billy's Italian restaurant in 1 hour! Love mommy xoxo.

P.s dress nice!"

 I smiled.. my mom was finally back its been 4 months since Ive seen her. She must have slipped this letter directly into my mail box. I rush to my bathroom and turn the shower on. Once i get out i throw a towel around my head and search for something to wear.

I decide on a black maxi dress and of course my red lipstick. Within ten minutes im in my car.

--

"Reservations for Miss.Blair" i say to the lady at the front desk. "Right this way" She points to the back left corner. "Thanks" i smile and start walking there. All the tables were filled except for the last one. So I shrugged and took a seat.

I waited for ten minutes and then finally someone approached and sat down. It was a guy with a hoodie and sunglasses on. "Kelsie its me don't freak out just let me talk" He pulled down his sunglasses slightly letting me see his chocolate brown eyes. I went to get up but he pulled me back down "Please Kelsie..  five minutes" He begged.

"Time starts now" I say waiting for him to begin.

"when I left my house that night.. I cried and cried and cried.. I didn't think you would be that mad.. you always told me that you wanted me to chase my dream of becoming a singer.. so i did and when i got offered the job you left me with ought letting me explain which you do alot..."he takes a breath.

"when i called your house that night and your mom answered and said you were sleeping.. I didn't know what to do so i went to your house and i watched you sleep peacefully. I left a note on your bed telling you if you wanted to come on tour with me to meet me at my house that morning.." I cut him off.

" Complete lies Justin. I never got a note" I say scrunching my eyebrows. "you didn't?!" He asks.

"Nope. If I did I would have came with you Justin" I say. "I promise i left that note.. maybe it fell or something but i broke apart i thought you read the note and decided that you wanted to leave me"  I see a tear slip out from underneath his glasses.

'Kelsie.. Please.. Please forgive me.. " I look at the table..  'Times up" I simply say and get up. "Kelsie" he pleads. "I cant"  I shake my head and walk out of the restraunt tears falling from my face.

Were was my mom? why isn't she here? how did Justin know i was here? and most importantly .. Were was that note ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------