Chapter 6 - The note & justin bieber.

'Please Kelsie.. come on tour with me. I'll explain everything. If you want to meet me at my house tomorrow at four Love always - Justin'

I read it over and over wide eyed. It was true, The note everything. He didn't leave me like i thought he did. I found the note under my bed.. but now the question is how did it get under there?

"did you find the note yet? - Justin " My phone goes off. "how did you get my number? and yeah.. " I reply.

"My ways(; and... meet me at my house?" i roll my eyes and contemplate the decision. If i didn't go my life would stay the same. But if i went what would happen? How would my life change? Would it even change? I head out to my car without a second thought.

--

'Kelsie plea-" i cut him off. "Justin save it. I know you wrote the note and all but still.. if you loved me like you claimed you did you wouldnt have left that morning without me. You would have came to my house and asked why I wasn't coming with you or texted or called me or something but you didn't instead I saw your face all over magazines kissing other celebs within a week there was a new girl Justin. You're a player now and I'm not like the other girls" I simply said and get off my seat on the couch.

I don't give him the chance to explain because the look on his face says it all. He knows he messed up. I get up and leave the house leaving behind a very confused Justin.