Chapter 14 - Tests & Justin Bieber

I spent most of my free time with Alyssa now. She was the best friend I never really had growing up.

I tried to forget about Justin, but honestly I was in love with him no matter what and that boy took over my heart for sure. 

"Is this to tight?" Alyssa's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. She twirled in front of me in a long blue sundress. "Uhm-" I wasn't sure.

"Ugh I hate this, im already growing" She motioned down to her new baby belly.

Before I met Alyssa she apparently had a one night stand with some guy named Jake and accidently got pregnant. The guys a real douche bag though. He wont even answer her calls.

"You look good" I smiled trying to help boost her confidence up.

At breakfast I tried to eat a waffle but my body rejected it for some reason and I ended up throwing it right back up.

My phone beeped and I automatically knew it would be the daily text from Justin.

Today it read, "Kelsie I love you always" I half smiled but then realized it would never work. "How was the waffle?" Alyssa asked as I entered the living room. "Wouldn't know I could barely hold it down" I said taking a seat next to her.

"Uhm.." She dazed off. "Earth to Alyssa!" I giggled. "What if.. uh.." she hesitated. "What?" I questioned, anxious as to what she had to say.

"What if you, well you know.. are pregnant" She whispered. I laughed at her silly statement. "Oh lyss, you're so funny!"

Her face stayed straight. "Kelsie really, have you even got your period lately?"

"No" she crinkled her face at me. "But!" I interrupted. "I've ever had a steady cycle so its fine" I pulled out my phone and went scrolling through twitter. "It wouldn't hurt to just check" She mumbled.

The whole day Alyssa pestered me about taking a test. "Fine!" I finally yelled. "I'll get the stupid test if it will make you shut up!"

She smiled in satisfaction and we headed to the drug store.