I was his Maid (Intro)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Kelsie one more thing.. Could you please tidy up my makeup counter!" Pattie asked. "Yes ma'am" I gave her a heart warming smile And headed up the stairs, my heels clicking every time i took a step.

I entered her spotless room and walked over to the long white vanity where her makeup and perfumes were scattered.

Her famous son has a red-carpet appearance tonight so she was all fancy. I put all the makeup back into the kit and placed it neatly on the corner along with her perfume.

"Pattie your makeup is re- organized and ill be sure to be out of the house by 11 tonight just when he arrives" I smile at her short figure. "oh honey you know if it was up to me i would let you stay the night so you don't have to drive home late.. But you know Justin's manager doesn't want any distractions" she replied.

I mentally roll my eyes. "Trust me.. I wouldn't be a distraction" I mumble and walk up stairs to my guest room. This is where I stayed when Justin wasn't home and he was on tour. I love Pattie, she was like my second mother. She was kind enough to let me sleep here with her while my mom Melissa was off shooting for her new movie.

People are confused as to why I clean her house even though I'm partly famous for my dancing and my mother is famous for her acting. But to be completely honest I dont really consider my self a maid even though thats what people call me. Yes Pattie pays me to clean up around her house. I like to make my own money, I dont want to live off my mothers fame.

 I had to be out of the house when Justin came home because his  manager didnt want me to be here when he was on break because I'm a girl and i would apparently be a distraction.. But it didn't matter to me.. Hes a stuck up pop star.. and me not having to work as a maid this week meant time to focus on my dancing.. the thing i loved the most.