Chapter 13- Tanning lotion & Justin Bieber

"Honey.. you need to just move on" My mom mumbled .

"Mom I cant just get up and start living my life after he left me, well i left him.. But i don't know mom!" I snap through the phone.

"I did when your father-" I cut her off "don't talk about him" I say. "I'm sorry honey, well why don't you come down to Hollywood for a little just a get away." I think about it for a little.

"sounds good mom, See ya soon" I say. "I love you honey! Cant wait to see you" I smile and hang up.

----

I take in a deep breath Just twenty more minutes kelsie, you can do it.

I try to focus on my breathing and think about happy things.

I hate air planes. There one of my most biggest fears ever due to the fact that my dad died on an air plane..

I promised i would never get on one after that, but since my mom picks up her location every few weeks and moves across the country its impossible to avoid air planes.

I scroll through my mentions on twitter to pass time.

@jbswifey- @Kelsie_Blair I hate you , you broke biebers heart! NOW HES MINE.

@Justinbieberyourmine- @Kelsie_Blair I hope you die in hell

@jblove- @Kelsie_Blair your such a whore.. all you want is justins fame cause you suck at dancing.

@jbforever<3- @Kelsie_Blair . Wtf is messed up in your brain leaving jb?!

@KelsieIloveyou!- @Kelsie_Blair Dont listen to them.. you're not a whore you're beautiful and a great dancer justin is just stupid and made a STUPID mistake! <3 .

I smile, then i see in little letters Re tweeted by Justin bieber.

@justinbieber- PLEASE Stop with the hate towards @Kelsie_ Blair. I was wrong! i made a mistake and i need you to be nice. I love her and you should to!

For some reason this makes tears come to my eyes.

"The plane will be landing in about 3 minutes!" the attendant said. I tweeted quickly "About to Land in Hollywood (: super excited to see @MellisaBlair. I love my mommy <3 . Love you all -Kelsie xx. "

--

'MOM!" I yell and dart into her arms dropping my purple luggage in the process.

"Kelsie i missed you so much" She rubs my back.

I grab my suit case and we leave the air port only to be greeted by flashes and screams

"Kelsie why did you break up with Justin!" "Kelsie over here!" "Kelsie are you pregnant" "Kelsie did you quit dancing for Justin" "Marissa whats the name of you new movie!" "Kelsie are you and Justin officially done"

I laugh at the fans questions and slip into the limo followed by my mom.

"So where are you staying?" I ask. "this beautiful beach resort! Don't worry there are security guards covering every square inch so you can go to the pool and relax with ought worrying about paps" I smile .

"Thats gonna be a change" I laugh.

---- Justins pov.

"Honey, Please get up I need to change your bed sheets" My mom shakes me. "That's what kelsie used to do" I cry out. "trust me she will come back! she always has" my mom says. "Yeah.. it took her two years to come back last time" I say.

"I know but I heard she was in hollywood with her mom. Maybe you should go there surprise her, do something nice..." My mom suggests. "That's actually a good idea" I start to consider it. "Thanks mom" I say before hopping out of bed.

----Kelsies pov.

"Please make sure NO ONE knows were I'm staying, Especially Justin !" I say. "of course!" The lady at the front desk writes my orders down. "thank you!" i smile and head to the pool.

I was greeted by the warm air and soft breeze running through my hair. I lay my towel down on a lounge chair and pull my cover up off. I carefully sit, trying not to move my towel and plug my iphone into the portable dock.

"Good song" Someones voice startles me. I smile at the girl. "I'm Alyssa" She smiles. "I'm Kelsie" "Trust me i know! your like my idol! I love your dancing !" I smile at her.

"I dance for a small studio down here, we admire your work"

"Wow.. that's.. wow" I say happy that some people actually still admire me.

"Oh crap, do you have tanning oil? I must have left mine at home!" She says shoving her bag under the table. "Yeah here" i hand her the slender bottle. She sprays it all over her self and takes a seat next to me.

"so how long are you staying?" She asks. "Um.. I don't really know, I mean after my break up i just needed a vacation" I shrug my shoulders.

"Oh, I heard about that! Its so sad. I mean any breakup is always sad"

Her phone starts ringing and of course it had to be a Justin bieber song. I mentally groan.

Did i miss him? no .. you dont.. yes i do.. I needed him..shut up brain! Oh this is stupid i was having an internal fight .

'Well that was my mom.. i have to head back upstairs. I'm staying in room 245 come by anytime if you want" she smiles standing up. "really im staying in 247!" I explain. "I'll visit soon" I smile as she walks off.

Maybe making friends that were girls is all i needed to keep my mind off of Justin at least a little..