Chapter 11 - Love & Justin Bieber

I got out of my rental car and took the mc Donald's in my hand as I approached the hospital. I smiled at the lady in the front desk, Wanda i think her name is and I headed into Justin's room.
"Hey Bieber" I smiled as I entered.

"you brought food!" His eyes lit up like a little kid in a toy store. "for my best friend .. anything"I smile.

"i like that sound of that.. but you know what i like better" He says. "What?" i ask taking a seat on his hospital bed. "boyfriend "He winks at me. "If this is your way of asking me to be your girlfriend" I stop. "It is.. " he smiles at me. "Then yes.. I'll be your girlfriend" I smile.. and then realize what just happened.

It has been two years since we dated. Our relationships ship was so strong. We honestly really loved eachother. Genuine real love.

"So... guess what" He says. I grab a french fry and look up. "Huh?" I ask. "i get to leave sometime this week" I smile. "that's good. are you going back on tour?" i ask part of me hoping he says no. "Well.. not really. I decided I want to go back home for a little maybe have one or two concerts there.. but i need a break for a little, you know" He says waiting for my reaction. "I think that's what's best for you at the moment"

He looks down at my hand. "Did i do this to you?" He asks picking up my left hand. "Yep at your party last month" I say remembering when we ran into each other and the glass slit my finger.

"It looks like half a heart.. see" He grabs a pen off the side table and draws a half of a heart next to it. "One day my ring will be on this scar" He smiles to me. I look into his eyes and melt a little. "We can only hope " I whisper to myself.

------

"You're doing so good babe" I tell Justin as he slowly walks out of the hospital. He had a slight limp but other than that he was doing well for a boy who was in such a bad accident just two and a half weeks ago.

Of course as soon as we stepped outside the flashes and screams started. I quickly dropped my hand from Justin's waist. "Put it back" He whispers. I look up to him and wrap it back around his waist to help him walk. We finally slip into the limo and were safe from the cameras.

"Ready to go back home?" I ask. He nods his head frantically "I hate hospitals" He mumbles and rests his head on me.

--

"I'll see you tomorrow, i promised to help Pattie clean the grout " i say to Justin after getting him settled into his bed. "No stay" he whines. "I cant" I smirk at his whining voiec. "Now you can" He smirks pulling me down on the bed. I cave in and let me body fall next to his under the covers.

"Wait don't you have dance tomorrow? " He mumbles. "no i don't.. i gave up the position" I say. "what!!?" He nearly screams at me.

"I had to when Pattie called me the night you got into the accident it was the first day i was supposed to start instructing. Donna called while I was on the plane coming to you and told me if i didn't come there now i was fired, so i boarded the plane and said I quit" I explain while looking down at his sheets.

"you quit just to come see me at the time you were still mad at me?" he asks looking shocked.

 "Well yeah, plus I spent the last couple of days before that thinking about how I made a mistake and thinking of a way to be able to fix it and honestly this may sound crazy but maybe this was faiths way of somehow getting us back together " I say.

"But that job could have got you so far in your career..." Justin shakes his head causing hair to fall into his eyes. I laugh and brush it away.

"I heard you" He says. I look at him with a questioning look. "when you and my mom were talking while I was in the coma and you said you loved me.. " He says causing me to blush a deep red.

"Guess what" He says pulling my chin up. "I love you to"

---------------

A couple of weeks had passed since the accident and we spent most of our time in Justin's room since he still wasn't fully healed. Id bring him over meals and we'd watch movies, play board games and just enjoy each others company.

Until tonight. We were lying in bed watching some action movie when Justin started kissing my cheeks and moved to my lips and then my neck.

I wasn't exactly sure if he was trying to get us to have sex or if he was just kissing me. Sure enough he started to rub up my legs and moved his lips back to mine. His soft but passionate kisses made me feel warm inside.

"I love you" he whispered through our lips.

He started to undress and groan while doing it. "Justin you're still hurt I don't think-" He placed his lips back on mine. "Kels, im fine" he smiled and pulled off his clothes.