chapter 2- News & Justin bieber

I flicked through the channels until the news popped up.. And so did my face?

"This just in our reporters just caught Kelsie Blair coming out of Justin biebers house.. new girlfriend?" The title read under a picture of me leaving his house.

"NO!" i screamed at the t.v like it could actually hear me. "NEVER" i add. this just makes me laugh stupid news reporters these days, always fishing for some stupid story to make money off of.

My phone starts buzzing on the table. I go to reach for it.. But my spot on the couch is to far away.. this causes me to fall of the couch. I burst into laughter and then answer my phone. "This is Kelsie!"I answer my phone happily.

"Hey Kelsie its Pattie!" "Hey Pattie..Whats up?" I ask taking my seat back on the couch. "you forgot your ipod here...  can you come over and get it?" She says. "Isn't justin there?"I ask. "Yeah.. he should be out shopping tomorrow you can come then" She says. "yeah! I'll stop by" I smile before clicking off.

"MAILS HERE!" Kelly, the girl that lives across from my apartment screams. I open my door. "thanks Kelly" I smile and grab my mail which was a big brown box and some letters.

I shut the door and run to the kitchen table. I was always so anxious to open the mail considering i didn't have that many bills to pay the mail usually consisted of letters for friends and an occasional fan mail. 

I got a knife and cut the tape to open the big box. Whatever was inside was covered by tissue paper and there was a note neatly folded at the top.

'Dear Kelsie,

I miss you honey! I cant wait till the next time we get to visit! .. so i know your birthday isn't for another couple of months.. But here's a early present!

Love you,

xoxox mom.

I smiled and set the note on the side opening the tissue paper. "oh my god" I shrieked pulling the accepted letter out of the box.

"I'M GONNA BE IN THE WORLDS DANCE COMPETITION!"I screamed and jumped around my kitchen dancing like a fool. "AHHHH!" I screamed out of happiness. I darted across the hall and banged on Kelly's door.

'hey" she greeted. "I GOT INTO WORLDS!!"I screamed. Her eyes grew wide. "aw congrats" She hugged me.

 "i got to go Im sorry but josh and i are meeting up .. see ya kels" She smiled and shut the door.

i skipped back to my apartment and shoved the box into the trash.

I immediately called her. "MOM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"i screamed into the phone as soon as it stopped ringing "oh I'm guessing you got my present" she laughs. "yes and i love love love it but how did you find out the results before everyone Else?" i shriek.

"Im glad you like it honey.. and hello .. I'm famous and so are you!  Well i have to go .. I'm in the middle of shooting bye" I hung up with a frown.. My mom was always busy with her movie Career. and I missed her like crazy...

---------------------------------Next day.

I had awoken early this morning in hopes to get lots done. First i had to go get my iPod and then i had to go Christmas shopping.

I fixed my skirt and walked out of the car. I stood in front of patties house nervous to go in, although I didn't see Justin's range rover in the front I was still nervous he was home.

I stepped into the house. "Pattie, im here "  i called out. "Shes in the bathroom.. may I ask who you are?" Justin smiled warmly at me,what the hell? Does he not remember yesterday, Or two years ago?

"Just your maid' I spat at him and rushed up the stairs. I took a quick glance at his confused and somewhat hurt face. "Stupid boy' i mumbled while heading to my guest room.

I scurried around my room trying to find were I left the Ipod. Some how my mind started to blank and i had no idea where I last had it. The anger from seeing Justin yet again started to bubble inside of me and i decided my Ipod wasn't important right now. I whirled around and got hit in the face. "what the hell!" I yell looking up at Justin. "I came to ask you something" He says.

"I have no need to talk to you". "I don't even know you!" He says getting loud. "exactly thats the problem!" I yell and rush down the stairs.

"wait!" He calls after me but I had already exited the house. I see him glance out the window and look at me. I roll my eyes and get into my car "Life of a stuck up pop star" I mumble and zoom out of there driveway.

--

"What to get .. what to get" I scan the shelves for something to get Pattie. Maybe a new ipod? She always wanted the latest version.. I decide on a white ipod for Pattie. "Thank you" I smile at the clerk and leave the store.

"oh my god! your Kelsie Blair!" A little girl around 12 shrieked. I smiled at her. "The famous dancer mom! shes amazing" She taps her moms shoulder. "aw thank you honey" "Can I have a picture?" she begs. "Of course" Her mom snaps a picture she hugs me and runs off after her mom.

I loved being recognized. I wasn't that famous for my dancing  but I'm the daughter of the some what  famous actor Marrissa Blair.

I headed to the Jack wills shop and bought my brother a new hoodie. My mom...Well i had no idea what to get her. she already has all the ipads and fancy crap..So what to get her? Thats when it hit me! A charm bracelet.

I skipped off towards the jeweler store and scanned the glass box for the perfect chain. "that one!" My eyes widen when i saw it. "With .. that and that.. and THAT!" I point towards charms and a silver chain.

The cashier smiles and pulls them out of the case locking the charms onto the bracelet.

"And on the heart can you engrave 'from your little girl?' " I ask. "Yes" she simply says and heads to the back. i pull up my twitter and tweet 'Christmas shopping in September.. Its what i do(: ' The lady comes back with a purple box. "245 is your total" I swipe my card and then exit the shop.

--

I put on my strapless navy blue bikini and my hair into a messy bun as i was walking down to the beach. As soon as i felt the hot sand beneath my toes i was relaxed. I squished my feet into it as i walked.

 I lay out my towel and sit on it watching the waves crash onto the shore. I pulled out my bottle of Arizona ice tea from my beach bag and took small sips. Then a shooting pain goes through my side. I immediately grab it.

"OW!" I yell. "Oh I'm so sorry!" The boy yells. I knew that voice all to well. I look up and sure enough there he is.. Justin. i roll my eyes and hand him his ball that had just hit me. I turn back towards the ocean. I can feel him staring at my body.

"Take a picture it will last longer" I mumble.

"why do you hate me?' He asks.

"Thats why" I say. He looks at confusion written all over his face. "Whats why?" He asks

"you don't remember me Justin do you" I throw my hands into the air and take a breath before saying "Hi im Kelsie Blair remember now?" His eyes grow wide . I stood from the sand and dart down the beach towards my house.