Working With Panties

• Dedicated to xXmyDreams108Xx

Hey guys! Don't really know what this chapter's gonna be about, so I'm just gonna go with the flow...

Anywho, the cover to the side is by xXmyDreams108Xx!  

______________________________________

Chapter Five

Working with Panties

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde

"Hey Dam-" I stopped talking as soon as I saw his face. "Uh..."

"It's called knocking!" he exclaimed.

I burst out laughing, something I hadn't done in a while. "Oh...my...god! I never thought you, of all boys, would wear a face mask!" His face was covered in a pink solution, only letting his prominent dark yellow eyes be seen.

"Hey! It just means I take care of my face more than other guys!" he defended, glaring at me through his face mask.

"It's okay," I shrugged, "It's kinda..." I stopped talking before I said cute. That was something I couldn't imagine myself saying to him.

"Kinda what?" he asked, still looking angry.

"Nothing," I said as I followed him to the bathroom. This was something I might never see him do ever again.

"Why are you following me?" he asked as he walked into the bathroom.

"No reason," I answered sweetly, my hand clamped on my phone behind my back.

He gave me a weird look before turning the water on. Just as he was about to wash the rose-colored mask off, I sprung my hand up and took a picture. He didn't notice because he was too busy washing his face and there was no flash.

Smiling contentedly, I walked away and towards the living room. Laying on the couch, I opened the picture up in my phone and grinned. Perfection. He hadn't started washing when I had taken it.

"What are you smiling so much about?" Damen asked from in front of me, voice suspicious and face devoid of any pink paste.

I might as well show him, it's not like he can take it away from me. Smiling smugly, I turned my phone around to show him the picture.

His face contorted to show surprise, then anger. "Delete the picture," he warned.

"Mmm..." I pretended to think about my pre-resolved answer, "No."

"Arella..." his voice was so terrifyingly indignant, it made a minuscule part of me frightened.

"Damen..." I mimicked in a deep voice, or at least an attempt at one. There was no way in hell I was deleting this picture.

"Fine," he muttered as he crossed his arms, "We'll do it the hard way."

"Do whatever you want, you're not getting the picture from me." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Really?" he asked and took a slow step towards me.

I stood up and slowly started walking away from him, suddenly unsure of what to do. "Yes," I said hesitantly.

"We'll see about that," he challenged and abruptly started running towards me with such a speed that I was momentarily overwhelmed.

Only momentarily, though, as I yelped and scurried the other way. I didn't dare look back, afraid of how close we was. Running into the bedroom, I closed it behind me, at least attempting to. He was pushing against it before I could even shut it properly. I rammed my shoulder into the door, channeling all my strength into trying to keep the door shut.