Visions

Hey Guys! Thank you all so much for reading! And thank you for following me! I really do appreciate it!! And after such a long wait, I'm really hoping this chapter is long!

I am so incredibly sorry! Its been ten months since i last uploaded and i'm not sure if another upload will be quick or not. BUT I can say that if you just bear with me, I WILL finish this trilogy!!!

I chose another Damen but I think he fits perfectly. For any of you fellow teen wolf watcher's, it's Derek (Tyler Hoechlin).

Oh, and I made a few changes to the chapter Outside Realm Prep. Check it out if you want! Basically I changed it to them not knowing what contacts were because they have perfect eyesight all the time.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eight

Visions

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” – Dr. Seuss

I turned around on the blue foam mat to face him for the first time since leaving the apartment. He looked gorgeous. Of course he did. Even though there was sweat dripping from his hair and down his face and his shirt clung to him perfectly. It was not fair that he could look like that even after working out. His eyes were dark as he stared back at me, his mouth pulled into a scowl, and his jaw clenching. His arms already in the fighting stance and he breathed through his mouth once before cracking his neck.

I subconsciously positioned my fists in front of my face and rolled my shoulders back. C'mon, Arella. Train all that anger from all those times before at him. Let it all out.

"I don't want any dirty fighting! No use of powers or you're both gonna run another two hundred laps!" Coach Sky yelled, glaring at the both of us. "Damen." When Damen didn't take his eyes off me, Coach yelled, "DAMEN!" He slowly turned his head to Coach, his narrowed eyes trained on me till the very last second. "I don't want you holding back on Arella just because she's a girl. You are not allowed to use the brute strength from your animal-ness, but don't be afraid to hit her. She'll need it for the Outside Realm. Now go!" He shouted when Damen nodded. Oh, poor Damen has to go against his "morals".

I didn't wait to build the suspense, for us to circle around each other, so I cut straight to the chase. I swung my leg towards him only to have it glide effortlessly over his head as he ducked. Not being put off, I sent a punch his way before my leg even dropped to the floor. He blocked it and went in for an uppercut, but I jumped back at the last moment, seconds before it would've collided with my jaw. I went in, trying to punch his eye but he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back painfully. He pushed me to the ground and sat on top of my back. Leaning in, he whispered. "Is that all you got, Mindfreak?"

Since he was still by my head, I hit mine against his forcefully. I tried to ignore the sharp pain and took advantage of the fact that he had loosened his grip around my arm. Twisting around and grabbing a fistful of his hair while he was still trying to recover, I flipped him over and smashed his face into the mat and sat on him. "Nope. I'm just getting started, Panties."

He pushed up with his arms, the arms I had carelessly forgotten. Pay attention, Arella. I stood up just as quickly as he did, my eyes never leaving him. This time we let the suspense build as we darted to opposite sides in a circle. We both glared at each other through venomously narrowed eyes, fists clenched and bouncing lightly on our toes.

This time he was the first to throw something my way. It was his leg, straight into my stomach. The sudden loss of air and the terrible gain of pain made me stumble back and completely open to other blows. It was a chance Damen surprisingly didn't take.