⚡Epilogue⚡

"I can't do this!" I said as I walk up and down my room with my hand in my hair. I was dressed in my white fluffy robe as the dress hangs against the wardrobe door. There was a knock on the door as I didn't stop moving around the room.

"Dawn, you should be ready by now." I heard Felicity's voice at the door as I look up and saw her walking in with Caitlin and Iris behind her. Felicity was dressed in a dark blue dress that reaches just above her knees white the white heels, she had her hair curled nicely. Caitlin and Iris were dressed the same and there hair was also the same.

"I can't do this, I'm gonna freak out!" I said as I sat down at the mirror case with my head in my hands.

"Isn't it a bit late to have cold feet?" Iris asked as I look towards her.

"Help me, guys. I feel like I might just be electricity now and not a person." I said as Felicity walk behind me and place her hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down, everything will be alright. I will do your hair, Iris your make-up and Caitlin will go get everything perfect downstairs." Felicity said as Caitlin nod and went out the door. Felicity did my hair curling it and pull it up as she places bobby pins to hold up the hair as it almost looks as if my hair was really short. She pulls my sides out and curls them too before placing a small white flower in my hair. Iris did my make-up, as she applied white eye shadow, mascara, and black eyeliner, she put pink lipgloss on and a bit of blush before they push me into the bathroom. I changed into my dress as the white fabric sat around my body perfect. It didn't have stapes except for the one that went around my shoulders, it sat tightly at the top and just below my waist it kicks out a bit and it was longer at the back as it draws across the floor. It had small crystals around my waist as I walk out the bathroom Felicity with my white veil and place it in my hair before throwing the small fabric over my face. I smiled at her as she grabs my hand and the three of us walk down the stairs to where Caitlin, Matthew, Cisco, Oliver, and my dad was standing at the back glass doors.

"Wow, Dawn I never imagine seeing you in that dress," Matthew said as Caitlin slap his shoulder playfully. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Well it's our turn," Oliver said as he grabs Felicity's hand and they walk out of the door. The guys were dressed in black pants, with black shoes and a white shirt with a dark blue tie. Next was Iris and Cisco as they also walk out. The girls all had a bouquet of white roses in their hands and in the middle was a dark blue rose, which is quite rare.

Just as Caitlin and Matthew were about to walk out I grab Caitlin's arm as she stops and turns to look at me.

"Can I asked you a favor?"

"Sure anything." She said as I gave her a small smile.

"You think you can make it snowier outside?" I asked as she laughed and nod her head before motioning her hand towards the sky as I saw snowflakes fall from the sky. "Thanks, Caitlin."

"See you there." She said and walk out with Matthew leaving me alone with my dad that had a smirk on his face.

"You look, beautiful honey. I never thought I would see the day where I give you away." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, daddy," I said as he grabs my hand placing it threw him and walk with me out the door down the path. It was green all around but on Iris threw a path full of white rose pedals so we can walk towards the altar. We stop where the two lines of chairs were placed as I saw the people standing up and turning to look at us. I look up and saw Barry standing at the alter looking towards me as he had his hand folded in front of him. He was dressed in black pants, black shoes. white shirt, black jacket and a white and dark blue rose pinned to the front pocket of his jacket. Dad and I walk down the path towards him as I smiled hoping we could walk faster. When we stop in front of him, dad kissed my cheek before placing my hand in Barry's and taking a seat at the front.

The event was being held in our lovely garden at the farmhouse where the trees sat on both sides making it like a fairytale.

Barry smiled down at me as we stood in front of the priest.

"Dearly beloveds we are gathered here today to witness the wedding of Barry Allen and Dawn Price. Before we get started is there anyone who would like to give a reason for these two not to marry?" There were silents as the priest nod. "Turn to one another." Barry and I did as he held both of my hands. "The wedding couple has written there own vows."

"Dawn Price, I have loved you since the first time I saw you when you walk threw the doors of the lab. I taught I was the luckiest guy to have you as a partner I could never tell you how I really felt until the day I told you about my secret. Since you agreed to be my girlfriend for over a year and then my fiancé I have never been happier. So today I am here to promise to love you forever and care for you in sickness and wealth. I love you." He said as he slid the diamond ring on my ring finger right in front of my engagement ring.

"Barry Allen, I loved you from the first time I saw you to the next years we will be spending with you. I have been the luckiest girl to call you my partner, boyfriend, fiancé and now husband. I will love you to death do us part, threw sickness and wealth and forever until you can't get enough of me. I love you." I said and slid the silver ring threw his ring finger.

"I now present you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." The priest said as Barry throw my veil backward before placing his hands on my cheeks and brought me closer placing his warm lips on mine. Cheers came from the ground as they throw rose petals in the air.

"Are you ready to protect our city as the true heroes we are?" Barry asked as he pulls away a bit.

"With you by my side I am ready to do everything, Mr. Allen," I said as he smiled.

"Alright Mrs. Allen." He said and kissed me.