⚡Chapter 26⚡

Its been almost a four months since Barry proposed to me on Christmas. It is the middle of April which means that my bachelorette party is tonight. Iris took over the plans of my bachelorette party and I am thankful for that since Barry and I have been super busy at the station but also at STAR labs saving people from criminals and metahumans.

I just walk in at STAR labs as I head to the main room where Cisco and Caitlin were busy talking while looking a close eye at the computer screens.

"Hey, guys," I said and stop in front of the desk placing my keys and my phone on it before leaning my head on the desk.

"Everything okay?" Caitlin asked as I look up at them and bit my lower lip.

"Yeah everything is just great," I said as Caitlin and Cisco shared a look. "I will be in the time portal room if anyone needs me." I walk out of the room beading downstairs where the portal room sat. I walk down the small stairs and stood in front of the platform where Cisco usually open the portal for Barry to travel to different piles of earth. I fold my arms over my chest and stare out in front of me as I let out a sign.

"Something on your mind?" A voice came behind me as I turn around and saw Caitlin walking down the stairs towards me.

"Is it normal to be scared?"

"For what? The fact that tonight is your bachelorette party? Or the fact you are scared to get married?"

"Both," I said before signing and place my head in my hands as I shook my head. "I know it sounds dumb but it feels like its all happening too fast and that I might making a big fuss out off nothing."

"It's okay to feel this way, Dawn. I mean when Ronnie asked me to marry him before he died I had second thoughts about the fact that we are so young and yet we are going to start a new page in our life's as a married couple. It scared me but Dawn that's how life goes. It has a few bumps in the road and it might feel that everything is too overwhelming but its only your progress of how you are going to be on the day if your wedding, the next step in your life where you will be marring the guy you love and spending the rest of your life with him." Caitlin said as she brought me into a tight hug.

"Thanks, Caitlin. I kind off needed that." I said as she pulled away before giving me a sad smile.

"You going to be okay?" She asked as I nod.

"Yeah, do you mind giving me a few minutes I will be right up," I said as she nods before disappearing out of the door. I turn back to the platform as I took my phone in my hands before dialing the first number.

"Hi honey, is everything okay?"

"Hi daddy, do you have a second?"

"Sure honey, what's wrong?"

"When you and mom got engaged did you have like second taught on how your life would be when you two are married?"

"Where is this coming from honey. Are you having second thoughts about marrying Barry?"

"No, it's not that. Caitlin kind if talk me into it about how life goes on and that you should spend it with the person you love the most."

"You should listen to her darling. She is right you know. Even when your mother and I got married we had the time if our lives everything was the same nothing will change except the fact that you two are now connected more than you two are now."

"Thanks, daddy. I love you."

"I love you too princess. Take good care of yourself and call me anytime if you need something I'm always here."

"Thank you, daddy." I ended the call and turn around heading out the door when I came up with the elevator the doors open to the ground floor and I walk out heading back to the main room. I wasn't looking up but look down at my feet as I heard voices coming from the room.

"Where is she now?" I heard Barry's voice as I look up and frown.

"She's in the time portal room." I heard Cisco said.

"But Barry be patient she said she wants to have a few minutes."

"She's my fiancé, I should at least let her know I will always be here for her no matter what." I heard him say as I stop in my tracks and look up as I saw I only stood a few feet away from the turn that leads to the main room. I bit my bottom lip before leaning my body against the wall as I heard footsteps running towards me before they stop. I look up and saw Barry standing there dead in his tracks as his eyes were fixed in mine.

"Dawn, everything okay?" He asked and walk closer to me.

"Everything's fine now," I said as he stood in front of me and place both his hands on my cheeks before placing a warm kiss into my lips as I held onto his arm and close my eyes.

"If you're having second taught." He said as we pulled away and he leans his forehead against mine as I shook my head.

"No, I'm not having second thoughts. You could say its early wedding jitters." I said as he chuckled and kissed me again.

"Come on I have a surprise." He said as he grabs my hand and pulls me towards the exit.

"Another surprise Mr. Allen?" I asked as we walk out of the lab and he gave me a smirk that could give any girl a heart attack.

"Oh, this one you will love." He said as I smiled before he sped off with me in his arms.

"You know you could have travel like normal people in a car," I said as Barry placed me down on the ground and I narrow my eyes at him as he smiled placing an arm over my shoulder.

"Where is the fun in that." He said as I look up and saw we were standing in front of an apartment building. We walk inside and Barry pushes the elevator button for the top floor. The elevator door ding signaling that we have reached our destination as we walk down the small hallway that had two doors on both sides and one at the end of the hall. Barry took a key from his jacket pocket before turning the key in the keyhole and push open the door as we walk inside. And my did it took my breath away.