⚡Chapter 25⚡

I was busy getting ready for the Christmas dinner party that is being held at the West house when my phone starts to ring. I quickly grab it off my mirror case only to see its Felicity.

"Hey, Felicity," I said as I put it on speaker placing it back on the mirror case while I put my earrings in.

"Hey Dawn, just want to say Merry Christmas and I send you your gift this morning hope you will get it tonight. You know my mailman is quite fast."

"Let me guess you called Barry?"

"Yeah but who else do I know that is super fast and is near you all the time."

"True. I send your gift yesterday and also the gangs, you should all get it tomorrow."

"Great I will let them know. Have fun at the Christmas party I know you will remember this one forever." She said almost like giving me a hint that something good is going to happen.

"Okayyyy... Say I to the team for me and also a merry Christmas."

"Will do so. Love you bye."

"Love you too." I ended the call and look at my reflection in the mirror. I was dressed in a black crank top that reaches just below my stomach with my dark red skirt that had black rose patterns on it with my black heels. My hair was curled and hung loose behind my back. I had my charm bracelet on that gave to me for my birthday last year as the earings that Felicity gave me. I took a final look at myself before grabbing my gifts and phone and head out of the apartment to my car. It was a short drive to the West house as I lark behind Iris car and got out with the gifts balancing in my hands. I didn't even need to ring the doorbell because Wally beat me to it as he opens the door and took the gifts.

"Thanks, Wally," I said and walked inside closing the door behind me.

"No problem." He said as I followed him into the living room where Caitlin and Matthew were sitting in the couch he had his one arm dropped over her shoulders. She was wearing a red dress that had a green belt around the middle with her black heels her hair was also curled. Matthew wore a white shirt with black jeans. Cisco sat on the chair next to the sofa wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. Harrison stood behind Cisco dressed in a green shirt with black jeans.

"Hey, guys," I said as I put my phone in my bag and left it at the front door.

"Hey, Dawn." Everyone said as I give them all hugs.

"And where is ours?" Iris' voice came behind me as she walks down the stairs dressed in a red crank top with black skinny jeans and red heels. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail as she walks up to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Something smells nice," I said as she grabs my hand and pulls me to the back door.

"Dad is making dinner. Go outside."

"Why?"

"Its a surprise." She said as I frowned and open the door as she walks off into the kitchen. I frowned and then around as my eyes grew wide at the scene in front of me. There were lights surrounding all along the stone path that reaches to the two trees that stood across from another. The lights went into the trees. There were rose petals on the stone path as I saw Barry standing in front of the small fountain that was also surrounded by lights. He wore a red shirt with black jeans and his hands were behind his back as he smiled towards me.

"This is one amazing Christmas surprise," I said as I walk down the path towards him.

"You haven't seen anything yet." He said as I smiled and walk until I was standing right in front of him.

"And what might be better than this?" I asked spreading my arms out and motion to the lights that surround the garden not paying attention to what Barry was doing behind me.

"This." He said as I turn around and saw him on his one knee in front of me. My eyes grew large and my hands flew up to my mouth.

"Dawn Price I have known you almost two years now and half of that I had the experience to call you my girlfriend but now I'm hearing in one knee to ask you a very special question. I want your face to be the first thing I wake up to in the morning, I want you to work by my side for as long as we might live. I want you to be my partner at the station but also fighting bad guys. I will do anything in my power to protect you because I love you. So will you do me the greatest honor and become my wife. Dawn, will you marry me?" He asked as he took the box from his pocket and open it up. I look inside the black box and saw a diamond ring sitting in a small red cushion.

I could think clearly as I look down at the ring and then towards Barry's face as he smiled at me

I could think clearly as I look down at the ring and then towards Barry's face as he smiled at me. I can't believe this, the guy I have loved ever since the day I first saw him is proposing to me at this very moment, on Christmas Eve. I smiled and move my hands from my mouth as I nod.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said as he took the ring and place it on my left hand, ring finger before standing up as he pulls me towards him and lifts me up placing his warm lips onto mine as I wrap my hands around his neck and lift my feet off the ground.

"She said yes!" I heard voices behind us as Barry chuckled and put me down with his hand clasp around my left hand. I turn around and saw everyone standing in front of the glass door as they all had smiles on there faces.

"Let me guess you all knew?" I asked as Barry and I walk towards them.

"Oh, honey we knew three weeks ago. Even Felicity and the group in Starling city knew." Iris said as she pulled me into a hug. "I'm so happy for you two. I'm glad he met you."

"Yeah, now I can officially call you my daughter," Joe said as he gave me a hug.

"Those that mean we get off from work," I asked as I pulled away with my one hand still in his shoulder.

"Not a fat chance. I need my two best forensic scientists there." He said as I laughed.

"And don't think we are cutting you two slack at STAR Labs. We still have villains out there to defeat." Cisco said as he and Harrison gave me a hug.

"Wasn't counting on it," I said and stop in front of Caitlin and Matthew as I pulled her in for a hug. "Hopefully the next engagement we are going to celebrate is the two of you."

"You better take good care of my best friend," I said pointing a finger at Matthew as he chuckled and pulled me in a tight hug as I could breathe. "Umm Matthew I'm not strong. Can't breath."

"Sorry." He said and pulled away.

"Okay now that the proposal is over can we celebrate now?" Iris asked as we all laughed before heading into the house. Can I just say this is one awesome Christmas party I have ever had in my entire life?

***

Hey, guys just want to say thank you for all you awesome readers for reading my book it means a lot to me.

I want to thank every one of you for voting for it and also giving me a change. Let me know what you all think of the book.

Much love

LexaStark1234