⚡Chapter 27⚡

It was quite a large apartment it had a fireplace in the middle of the room that decides the living room from the dining room, the kitchen sat in the corner next to the dining room. There was a staircase right across from the door that leads to the upper part of the apartment that didn't have walls around it except I could see the archway that leads into the bathroom. There were two doors next to the staircase and the view from the open plan area was magnificent. It had large windows that had an amazing view of the city and it was really close to the station since I could see it from here. I turn towards Barry as he stood near the front door while I stood in the living room as I gave him a confused look.

"Barry, what is this?" I asked as he smiled before walking towards me and placing something in my hand. I look down at my open palm and saw a key chain laying in my palm. I look up at Barry as he had a smile on his face.

"It's an early wedding present from Oliver and Felicity. They taught that since you and I don't spend much alone time together we could use a place of our own."

"It's amazing. But what about my apartment?"

"Oliver kind of sold it to one of his friends. He didn't want to ruin the surprise of this place so he didn't tell you about it. He went to your apartment this morning and move all your stuff to this one and gave the spare key to the new owner so everything is all sorted out."

"I'm so gonna whip his ass for this. But also thank him at the same time."

"You're not mad?" Barry asked as I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his arms around my waist.

"Why would I be mad, I mean j get to spend every second of every day with you in this amazing apartment," I said as he smiled and placed his lips onto mine as I smiled into the kiss.

"I love you," Barry said as he pulled away and his brown eyes stare into mine.

"I love you too," I said and kiss him again before pulling away as I walk to the large windows to admire the amazing view. "I can't believe I get to see this view every morning. I saw the clock against the wall above the fridge as my eyes widen. "Oh, crap."

"What's wrong?" Barry asked as I rush past him up the stairs stopping midway to look down at him as he looks up at me.

"My bachelorette party is tonight and I forgot that the girls are going to pick me up at seven, it's already six," I said as a smirk came on his face. I rolled my eyes and rush up the last steps of stairs before push open the with doors that lead into the bedroom. It was quite bid with a queen-sized bed in the farthest wall with two dark brown bedside tables. There was an auto man in front of the bed the same light brown color as the bed sheets. There was a large opening behind the door that leads into the walk-in closet, on the right side was all my clothes and on the left side was all Barry's clothes. In the middle was a mirror case with all my jewelry and my other stuff I will be needing. Another door sat across from the bed that leads into the master bathroom. It had a corner bath with lots of bottles in the corner, there was a double sink behind the door and a large shower next to the bath and the toilet. I quickly took my clothes off throwing it in the laundry basket and hop in the shower. I wash my hair and body before climbing out wrapping a white fluffy towel around my body and hair as I walk out of the bathroom and towards the walk in closet. I sat down at the mirror case and pull the towel off my hair as I quickly blow dry it and it. I applied some make-up on before heading to my clothes to see what to change into.

I pick a royal blue dress that reaches just above my knees. It had crystals all around my waist and it had a thin strap around my shoulders. It sat perfectly around my frame as I grab a pair of black heels that had staps all over my feet. I also put on my favorite heart necklace that had me and Barry's initials on it. He got this for me for Christmas, right after the proposing stunt he pulled off. I grab my silver hung earrings and my phone with my bag before walking out of the closet down the stairs to find Barry sitting on the sofa watching out the window deep in thoughts. A smile came to my face as I tried to be silent as I approached the back of the couch placing my hands around his neck. He didn't even flinch as he places his warm hands on my arms.

"What you thinking of?" I asked as he pulls me around the couch as he pulls me down so I was sitting on his lap as he wraps his arms around my waist and I place my arms around his neck.

"I'm thinking of how lucky I am to have someone like you." He said as I smiled as he places a kiss on my lips. "you look beautiful by the way."

"Thanks," I said as I lean my head on his shoulder and taking in a deep breath.

"What's on your mind?" Barry asked as he places his head against my forehead.

"I'm kind of excited for tonight because you know how Iris can get out of hand with these kinds of things," I said as he chuckled.

"Lucky for you my bachelor party is also tonight." He said as I lean back to look at him.

"Well isn't that a coincidence said as he chuckled before pulling both of us to our feet. He grabs my waist bringing me closer to him before kissing me sweetly.

"I don't know how I will be able to not see you tonight." He said as he pulls away from the kiss.

"I suppose the same way you did all this time before we moved in together," I said as he chuckled before he doorbell ring cutting us off from talking and kissing further. He quickly places another kiss on my lips as we walk to the door. Well here goes nothing