⚡Chapter 22⚡

"Cisco you made us suits!" I said out loud as Caitlin fold her arms over her cheat beside me and Cisco look towards his work proudly.

"Yeah, I figure if we are going to help Barry we might as well get our own suits and all." He said as I place my head in my hands and shook my head before looking back up at Cisco.

"Does Barry know about this?" I asked and saw Cisco look around uncomfortable. "You didn't tell Barry!"

"Well technology I was going to tell him today but then other stuff got in the way so I guess we might as well give it away as a surprise."

"We are so dead," Caitlin said as Cisco shot her a look. "What, Cisco you know I can't use my powers so often because of might will happen."

"Caitlin I saw the future and its not like you are gonna turn into her now. If you would maybe we can help you to become good." Cisco said as Caitlin shook her head before walking out of the room. I stood looking where she just walk out before looking back at Cisco. "Should I go talk to her?"

"No five her some time and space," I said and folded my arms over my chest. "Show me what you got on the suits." Cisco showed me that he, in fact, made my suit to generate my power threw my whole body but also to control the fact that I could run threw electric and turn up on another end from where I started. It was a black and dark blue suit, the black leather jacket had a dark blue rim running from the neck and onto the sleeves. The black pants sat tight around my frame with the matching black boots. In front of the jacket on my cheat sat the dark blue symbol of a lightning bolt. I also had black gloves and a black and blue mask.

"Nice job Cisco," I said placing my hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile. "Okay listen I have to go, don't wanna be late for the dinner."

"Good luck," Cisco said as I wave at him before walking out of the room and down the hallway heading for the glass doors that lead outside. I got into my car and made a quick stop at my apartment to change into something nice. I choose a white dress that reaches just above my knees, it didn't have sleeves as I grab my black jacket and throw it in to. I pull on my white sandals and curl my hair before heading to the West house. I park my car behind Joe's truck and got out locking the doors and heading up the front porch steps. I right the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. The door open as a black guy about my age stood there dressed in a dark blue shirt, black jeans, and white shoes. He looks a lot like Joe and I wondered if it was his brother.

"Can I help you?" He asked as I look at the house number to make sure I was at the right house.

"Umm is Barry or Iris here?" I asked as the guy moves backward.

"Iris, someones at the door for you." He said and let me in and close the door behind me.

"Dawn, you made it," Iris said as she approaches from the living room into the foyer. She was wearing a black dress that had one sleeve with her black heels. Her hair was pulled neatly backward.

"Hey sorry, I'm late I made a quick stop at STAR labs," I said as she pulled me into a hug before pulling away as I notice the guy still standing next to Iris.

"Oh, where are my manners Dawn this is Wally, my brother. Wally this is Dawn Price my beat friend and.."

"My girlfriend," Barry said as he approaches me. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with blue jeans and black shoes. He wraps his one arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Nice to finally meet you, Dawn. I've heard great things about you." Wally said as I gave him a polite smile.

"Hopefully good things. I wish I could say the same but I didn't know you even exist." I said as he smiles before shaking his head.

"It's okay neither did they until this morning," Wally said before he and Iris head to the dining room leaving me and Barry to follow behind them.

"Was this the emergency at the station?" I asked as Barry walks beside me with his one hand lock with mine.

"I'm sorry I should have told you." He said as I frown a bit.

"Well there's a lot you should have told me but don't worry we are just adding it to the tell you later list," I said and broke away from his hold and head to the dining room. Joe was just placing a bowl on the table as he turns around to give me a hug.

"Good to see you finally here Dawn. Barry couldn't shut up about seeing you again." Joe said as I smiled stood behind my chair with my hands on the back as Barry walk in and place his hands on Joe's shoulders.

"Thanks for keeping that between us Joe." He said before walking to stand next to me.

"No problem Bar." He said as Iris and Wally smiled. We all took our seats as Iris sat across from me and Wally across from Barry who was sitting next to me as Joe sits at the head off the table. "Let's pray." We all took each other's hand as they close there eyes and I did the same only to feel someone squeezing my hand. I open my eyes and look towards Barry as he looks at me and gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry."  He motions with his mouth as I gave him a small smile.

"I love you," I said d before he could replay Joe said amen and everyone were busy helping them self with food. The dinner was quite lovely we talked a lot and even laughed. After we were done with dessert Joe took the dishes to the sink as Iris, Wally, Barry and I went to sit in the living room. Iris put a movie in and sat on the chair with wally sitting on the ground in front of her while Barry and I sat on the couch. He had his arm dropped over my shoulder and his free hand was twirled into mine as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too," Barry whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my forehead as I smiled and close my eyes thinking that nothing could ever take this away from me, but I was wrong.