⚡Chapter 14⚡

"Barry, what the hell are you doing here! I told you not to come to this city. It has it own hero to protect and Oliver isn't fond of people helping him!" I whisper yield at Barry as we stood near a corner away from the earshot of Caitlin, Cisco, and Felicity. Barry soon arrived after Roy told us that some guy in a red suit saved Oliver from captain boomerang.

"I don't see the big deal?" Barry said folding his arms over his chest.

"Barry didn't you hear a word I just said. Oliver doesn't work well with others!"

"Hey, Barry think your upper body strength is as good as the green arrows?" Cisco voice came behind us as Barry step towards him and I let out a sign. Why is it so difficult to talk to guys? It's like they completely ignore you! I head back to Felicity and Caitlyn as I lean on the back of Felicity chair as she and Caitlin look at Barry doing push up on the iron thing Oliver built so he can work out. Barry was moving super fast as we move our heads up and down following his fast movements as Cisco stood to the side with his mouth open a bit.

"How often does Oliver do this?" Caitlin asked.

"Every Wednesday, there is a lot of sweating," Felicity said as I rolled my eyes. Barry stops and places the pole in Cisco hand as he comes to stand in front of us.

"I don't see what's so hard about that?" He said after giving it to Cisco.

"I'm not sure she should have called you," Felicity said placing a hand on Caitlin's shoulder. "Because Oliver doesn't work well with other heroes fewer people."

"Didn't I just told you so?" I asked as Barry look towards me and move his head to the aide a bit.

"Ah come on they kick some ass that one time," Cisco said as he tried to do one pushup but it was an epic fail.

"Yeah," Barry said pointing in Cisco direction as he looks back at us as Felicity shook her head.

"It was kind of a one-time thing." She said.

"Well they needed help he was throwing explosive boomerangs and what were they going to do?" He said as he looks at me for a bit almost as if he was thinking. "Besides I'm hungry that work out made me hungry for sushi." And in a blink of an eye, he was gone before I could stop him. Papers flew everywhere on Felicity's desk as she moves her arms and slams hard on the desk to stop them.

"And I need to get some paperweight down here." She said as she turns to look at me and I gave her a small smile.

"Should have warned you about that," I said as she nods.

"Yeah." She said as Oliver, John, Roy, and Lyla walk in and head towards us.
"Are you okay?" Felicity asked as she and Caitlyn stood up and we walk towards them as they stood around the table right in the middle of the platform.

"Can't work for argues without making a few enemies," Lyla said as she looks at me and gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry to involve you all into this."

"Don't worry, it's what's families for," I said as I move to her and gave her a side hug. "How's my favorite niece doing, by the way?"

"She's at the nanny's," Lyla said as I nod. Diggle took about a plastic bag and dump some metal on the table as Lyla look towards him. "Is that argues property?"

"Its evidence." He said as a gust of wind hit one's faces and I place my hand on my hup before looking behind me to see Barry sitting in the chair Felicity sat seconds ago with a small cup of sushi in his one hand and the two stick in the other hand.

"Hey! Secret identity?" Caitlin said shorting him a look as he looks up and met her eyes before looking at me as I nod to Lyla standing next to me.

"There married, together... whatever. He told her about me." He said pointing at John with the chopsticks. As everyone looks at John and he shook his head. "You didn't?"

"I keep secrets for a living, man," John said as Barry looks at him with an apologizing face.

"Oh, my bad." He said and went to take a bit of his Shusi as Lyla looks at him a shocked.

"Your... Your..." Lyla hesitated not knowing if she really is seeing what she is seeing in front of her

"The flash." He said with a proud smile on his face. "Sushi?" He asked holding up the bucket towards her as she shook her head.

"Yeah, I want some," Cisco said as he walks towards Barry and grabs another pair of chopsticks. Caitlin and I just shook our head and then our attention to Oliver who was talking to the gang but I didn't actually pay attention. Just as Oliver finished talking Barry came to us and arrange the evidence John throw on the table seconds ago in a matter of seconds.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I step away from the group and saw a text from my dad. He wanted me to come to the farm, he has a surprise for me. I head back to Felicity and Caitlyn and told them I have to go as I grab my bags and head to the stairs and out the back door avoiding the people from the major office. Did I mention that Oliver is the major?

I walk down the dark hallway since the sun was already setting. It feels like in Starling city it gets faster dark Dan in Central city. Or maybe it's just that I have lived so long in Central city that I'm used to the timeline. I saw a dark figure appear in the shadows and step in front of me blocking my path.

"Excuse me can I help you?" I asked as I notice that the stranger must be a man since he quite built and he was breathing very hard. He had the hood pull over his face making it hard for me to see his face but he was holding something in his hand and he pointed it towards me.

Oh, crap... Is that a gun?