Twilight New Girl in Town

Chapter 1

When you have nothing to live for except death it self, something that in a very short time will take me, no thats not the word to describe it, death...well death will free me.

The last thing I remember was darkness, I thought my time had finally come, but unless heaven looks exactly like real life then I didn't die, instead I was sitting in a car. Why you ask? Confused? Well welcome to my life, and this is only the start of the end.

'Oh good, sleeping beauty blessed us with her presence' a small blonde girl sniggered.

' where are we going' I asked, still groggy, these past few days have been hard yet my life before hand was twice as hard and I was finally going to be put out of my misery until these guys showed up.

' We are going to your fathers, like we discussed. He is the only doctor who has a chance of saving you.' She said, while looking out the window.

'Why couldn't you just let me die' I grunted

'Believe me if we could, we would' she murmured but looked at me as if she regretted it.

I let it drop, and for the rest of the trip, we were silent.

When the car stopped, I was told to get out and knock on the door.

I slowly, stumbled to the door, and knocked on it . I looked around and spotted the mail box, The name engraved 'Cullen'