(10) My biological Parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?

New part to the story! Yay! It's long though x_x Well I hope it;s enjoyed, it introduces a new charecter and this is the intro to Robin's life falling apart Mwhahahahahaha!!!! Well read enjoy, rate, comment, fan, curse me out, whatever floats your boat ;D

Robins POV

Today had been fun and terrifying and embarrassing and everything that life wasn't inside Florida. I had my own niche inside my school that I'd basically had since kindergarten.

It was like in a wave as it was rolling in and crashing around you. You get the whole mixed up and thrown around feeling but your still fine because, well, because it's just a wave. You get right back up and you forget it even happened. And then like two minutes later, you get thrown under the water again and your feeling the same strange rush of euphoria and then it's over again.

That was this school. I could see the waves crashing around me but anytime I was with Paddy or Zane, or Zac and Adam, I felt a sense of security. But the water is unpredictable. The ocean churns and waits till you least expect it then pulls you under. Which was what had happened when Paddy accidently left me. It had also happened when the teacher had jumped on me. Whenever peoples eyes were on me.

And now I might as well have been in a whirlpool during a hurricane.

"Zac, Adam, can we just get to the-" I paused to look at the schedule in my hand then finished, "the gym. I feel really... Noticed." Which was perfectly true. Anyone walking by looked at me. Stared really. Girls openly glared at me then turned to gawk at the two guys I was walking with. Guys were... guys. They gave the once over and then walked on when they saw how ordinary I was.

Well that was one thing from Florida that I guess I'd hoped had changed. Guess not.

"I guess..." Zac was really acting pretty strange. Totally unlike his twin who was being hyper and excited all the time I'd been talking to him today. He'd been quiet and reserved occasionally sighing and shaking his head till it got to the point that I'd offered him a pill so he wouldn't collapse on the floor right there.

Poor guy. He looked tired. Although it was probably his fault, his mom letting him go out partying and stuff like that.

Adam also looked weirded out. He grabbed my hand and said "Come one this way... Zac lets go. You've been going to this school almost 6 months and yet you look as if you need me to show you the way too!" I couldn't help it I laughed.

"Think he's funny? Listen to him when he's drunk." Zac joked.

I laughed. "You two don't need alcohol; you're punch drunk on your ego!" I quickly looked at them to make sure I hadn't stepped too far but neither of them seemed offended, they just kept up the entertaining banter. I relaxed as we rounded a corner. It led down a small hallway and there were two doorways, one obviously an exit from the metal doors and push handles, and the other looked like a gym entrance with two doors that both pushed outward from the middle.

"And here we are! The magnificent gym of the fighting Hornets!" Adam called walking in the gym, which had some student, some dressed for gym and others loitering around two doors that lay on either side of the gym.

"Why are you so excited? This is the worst class our school has to offer. And were only the hornets because all our students are horny. Go school!" A girl that looked my age walked toward from the door way closest to us. She had dark long straight hair, the kind that is normally associated with those of Asian descent. She as of a short statue but she made up for it with a womanly body, full of curves along with brownish skin and dark eyes. I instantly hated her and wanted to get to know her.

"I don't know you. Huh. That's awkward. I'm Estefani."

She looked at me waiting for something and I realized it was my name. Zac and Adam burst out laughing.

"Since Robin seems to have forgotten her manners, yes you haven't seen her before she's new starting today. She has gym this period and she's Paddy's little sister." Adam mussed up my hair, then said, "Well, gotta go get changed! See you during class!"

I looked up at him, annoyed that he was so close. All day I had kept a slight distance so I wouldn't have to look directly up at them and here he was... Ughh!

"In case we forget to tell you later, your coming over our house to hang out later... Shouldn't be too bad right neighbor?" Zac laughed following Adam to the door opposite the one Estefani was heading toward, walking slowly for my benefit.

Estfani gestured toward the door again, "We have a gym uniform and the school provides it, so you have to go in the locker room and talk with the teacher. She'll give you everything... Including socks." She wrinkled her nose while Zac laughed. "Come on, I'll show you to her."

People were staring again I realized blushing red and following Estefani into the locker room. The door didn't actually lead into the locker room; ith led into a small room which had a door way in the farthest wall from us, the right. This door was shut but unlocked because I could see the tape on the bolt thingy. Besides girls were streaming through the door in both directions.

I walked toward the door staying behind Estefani, then walked through the door and into a large dimly lit room. There were 6 rows of lockers. Each row was about 15 feet long, and about ten of those feet were used for the ugly green lockers that were broken into rows of three and columns' of who knew how many.

We made a turn that was some kind of acute angle and walked through a door that led to the gym teachers office. The wall that overlooked the girls locker room was made of glass and had a schedule saying days for track. I looked at it for a second looking at all the days. The practices were from 2:45 to 6 PM or longer. Paddy was right, it was a good track team. I kept studying the chart until I heard Estefani: "Miss, I brought you a new student!"

"Hi. I'm Robin. I'm Paddy's little sister." I introduced myself. Then I felt stupid. It was a big school and not everyone knew Paddy. And this was the girls gym teacher!

"Oh really? Where are you from? An dhow exactly are you related to Paddy? I'm one of the track coaches for this school and I know your brother. I'm actually quite close to his family. . And I know he has no siblings" At this she gave me a look that made me gulp. "So, please tell me, where'd you move from?

I swallowed. I did not want to have to explain this to Zac and Adam, who I actually had really gotten to know throughout the day. Now I had to explain it to this woman in front of these two girls I didn't know beyond their names. 'Hit another wave.' I mentally sighed, while my mind raced to try and explain my situation.

*******************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter her life goes to hell.... Hopefully. I want everything to fall apart Mwhahahahaha and yeah I know its boring I'm working on it!! Well next hapter, another charecter maybe and funfunfunfunfunufnufnufnufnufnfunfunfun.... for anyone reading ;DD well i'm tired so gnight :)